• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Juiced or Not?

Juiced or Not

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
so much hissy fitting over some light hearted internet posts

is it possible that hes natural? definitely. would i bet on it? definitely not. does that mean im a weak minded, pathetic individual trying to make excuses for my own mediocrity? according to nick and markos, yes, but luckily i dont care what they think and neither should you. :p

Nick and I never said that Drew. Its much easier to dismiss someone with a better physique than you as being done with assistance. Its harder to match him.

People are now whispering about Nick due to his lifts. There going to be yelling it when he total 900kg.

Haters gonna hate

Lifting should must be a healthy pursuit.

It's in proffesional sport, I don't like what it does to ones body and mind.

It's all great when they are on it, coming off it is another story.

I was banned from irondungeon some time ago for saying that same thing

Last edited:
1257.jpg

lol........I was going to post that up Drew

How could any forum ban you Andy, you are the voice of reason.

Intelligent accurate information, what were they looking for?

It's all about opinion, not about hate. My opinion is he is on test/deca cycle but I do not hate nor am I jealous of his physique. I actually admire his physique. Is he on gear? We can not be 100% certain, yay or nay.

if he is on .. probably test prop 100 with deca 100 stack.. test eth holds too much water he looks dry

Last edited:
Innocent until proven guilty?

Now were guessing his stack lol

Jury, strike that from the record lol

meh who cares... his training .. better than all those fat kids nowadays sitting at home playing games and eating dohnuts

So true Ceff.

I admire his condition also, very impressive.

This thread has achieved exactly what I wanted it to - discussion. 6 pages, 51 posts and one lost member later, we have a result -

The majority believe he is using, 17 voters or 68%. 8 voters, 32%, said no.

So, who voted no? PTC, NPR, Ghosty, who else?

The fact that the no voters are in some way connected with PTC is a compliment to you Markos.

Last edited:
Not quite sure myself. Couldn't handle Markos' humour? Actually, just re-read the post and it was Josh's humour.

Wonder if he will post the video as stated.

Last edited:
So true Ceff.

I admire his condition also, very impressive.

This thread has achieved exactly what I wanted it to - discussion. 6 pages, 51 posts and one lost member later, we have a result -

The majority believe he is using, 17 voters or 68%. 8 voters, 32%, said no.

So, who voted no? PTC, NPR, Ghosty, who else?

The fact that the no voters are in some way connected with PTC is a compliment to you Markos.

i dare say the remaining five followed the first two ;)

This guy is on bb.com. A lot of the the Amercians still think they're natural even though they take prohormones. Or taking prohormones does not count because they're legal and a dietry supplement, even though they closly mimic proper steroids.