• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

please rate my diet new to bb ( wat to change )

J

justo327

breakfast 6am. 420 grams baked beans. 350 ml low fat milks mixed with 3 scoops horleys ice whey .

smoko 10 am. mash or bake potatoe. carrot. beans .2 whole eggs. rump steak 200 t0 250 grams .

lunch 1 pm chicken wrap ( home made ) 200 grams skinless chicken . lettuce. tomatoe . tortilla . mozarella chesse. onion. and a bannana

3.30 pm 2 pecies toast ( wonder white ) peanut butter)

6.30 pm mash or bake potatoe .carrot. greens . 2 eggs . steak or chicken or sausages .

7.30 pm work out . creatine ( 3 times aweek goin to do ptc begginer )

9.30 pm low fat milk 3 scoops horleys ice whey

10 pm bedtime

critics opions new to bb want to bulk all year current 82 kg goal 92 kg

Looks pretty good mate, remember there is no rush, slower rise on the scales means a higher % of lean body mass as long as your gains are coming along nicely in the gym, in fact i wouldn't even look at the scales just judge your progress in the mirror and in photos and measurements. If you can gain lots of a strength without losing leaness then you will be able to add more strength in a shorter period of time over the long run, Good luck.

steak/chicken/fish all of the above vegies/salad some efa's olive oil whatever ect.

cottage cheese before bed.

Cant go wrong with that

You should have a protein shake straight after you workout. Have it with water and add some dextrose/Waxy Maize Starch to the drink to give you an insulin spike. Otherwise it looks pretty good to me.

I'd change the Horleys Ice Whey, very expensive protein, not worth the $$$$.

Last edited:
yeo very nice diet you have going but maybe the 3 30 cut out the bread if you cant do that atleast go for the brown bread bro

wonder white mmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder white twice the fibre mmm wonder white

I was thinking about Post Workout meal/shakes today. Sometimes I like to do between 30 and 60 minutes on the treadmill in the gym straight after my workout.
Should I take my postworkout drink before doing cardio or after?
If not doing cardio, I usually have a shake straight after the workout (within 10 minutes) and a normal meal about an hour later.
Doing cardio adds an extra 30 - 60 minutes to the timeframe before I have this meal.

hey justo, diet looks good man, just like one of the guys here mentioned earlier. give some cottage cheese a go for a post workout meal. maby with a few almonds too, gotta have something in the tank for the body to replenish itself with... other than that best of luck. if your just starting you shouldnt have a problem putting on 10kg eating like that within the next.... ah id say 2-3 months. ptc's beginner program is tops.