• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PowerBuilder

For those of you who have an iPhone or regular iPod (touch), what applications have you got? Which ones do you actually use & what problems have you had with a certain application ?

I'll start the account i have...

tabata training
Sudoku
facebook
Runway (where you land planes that need petrol.....it's stupid...but free)
Paper toss (you throw a paper ball into a rubbish bin...not tooo bad, also free)
Backgrounds
Shotgun
Cybertoy (transfromers game)
Fart for free (amusing....yeah ok...coool!)
Family Guy
Air Hockey
iPark it
iWeapons
LineUp
MonkeyKick
Shoter Lite
Pow
R.Racing GI
FakeCaller
iRelax
iHandy (a spirit guide)
OCean Waves
Gym1RM
Action 10 pin bowling
Would you rather
Truth or dare
Unblock Me

My problem is that my company provides and pays for my mobile phone so I take whatever they give me and it's not an iPhone.

lol tell me u didnt buy those apps? :p

Just jailbreak it and get it free.. takes 5min to jailbreak it 90% of people do this otherwise the phones a brick.. heck cant even change your background..

ive had over 100 of these apps on the phone but it slowed it (iphone) down too much..

http://appulo.us/appdb/index.php

What happens if you have a problem with the phone? Surely Apple wouldn't touch it?

yeah apple wont assist you on this if they found out if you played around with the software.

But generally i have broken 10+ of these and if a problem does occur you can always return it back to factory settings and start again.

Its kind of like installing a new software on your PC. If it breaks u can uninstall it and reinstall it IF you still have the original CD/media to install it again (in this case a backup - Usually itunes software backs up your phones settings anywayz)

lol tell me u didnt buy those apps? :p

Just jailbreak it and get it free.. takes 5min to jailbreak it 90% of people do this otherwise the phones a brick.. heck cant even change your background..

ive had over 100 of these apps on the phone but it slowed it (iphone) down too much..

http://appulo.us/appdb/index.php
I got an iPhone last week.

what is this Jailbreak you speak of. I want apps and I want them now.

ehehehehehehe

if you want to create ringtones download APP "Dring" very simple.
It creates ringtones with songs stored on iPod.

I got it for free with no ads.

Don't be stingy. Pay the $1 or whatever most apps cost and support the developers that create them.

A very good app I got recently is called "My Photos". It lets you separate any sensitive/personal photos from the normal default photos app. It's password protected so kids, friends etc can't accidentally view a photo you'd rather keep private.

A very good app I got recently is called "My Photos". It lets you separate any sensitive/personal photos from the normal default photos app. It's password protected so kids, friends etc can't accidentally view a photo you'd rather keep private.

That would be so good for keeping all the nude photos that girls send me.
It sucks when I'm scrolling through to find a particular photo and one of my friends catches a glimpse of some boobs :p