• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wow you can get chrome on an ipad?
If only you could avoid itunes installing on ya PC, i'd buy one.

As suggested by others here, already, I've got the following iPhone apps and rate them highly...

GAMES
Zombi Highyway -free or paid versions (just pay the 99c and be done with it)
Jetpack - free
Paper Toss - free

FITNESS
Seconds - free (really good interval timer with music selection)

Downloaded the latest "Whereis" app which now has a built in navigator with celebrity voices lol.

No need for a Tom Tom anymore or paying for the latest maps. Fucken great. And it's free for us tight arses
:eek:

Evasi0n jailbreak
Cydia - Make sure you save your blobs.
Bars - improved signal strength meter
Five Icon Dock
Five-Column SpringBoard
Manual Correct - changes behavior of the auto correct
NewsstandBeGone
NoNewsisGoodNews
Software update Killer - disable software update
Suave HD - Looking good
Tab+ - More tabs for Safari
User Agent Faker - when you want a desktop web page

Flashlight
RunKeeper - keeps track of your runs, giving pace and mapping your run. Real good +++
5K Runner - its a couch to 5K program

flight radar 24

live air traffic, it amazing, it finds your location and shows air traffic around you, touch the plane and it describes the type of aircraft, the company, and full details of flight path, origin and destination.

flight radar 24

live air traffic, it amazing, it finds your location and shows air traffic around you, touch the plane and it describes the type of aircraft, the company, and full details of flight path, origin and destination.

I hear it's the highest selling app in the middle east.

If only you could avoid itunes installing on ya PC, i'd buy one.

Would not really bother with a PC either they are always crashing and need updating and get viruses and other problems, none of these issues with my iMac, for the last four years, since removing it from the box it has just worked.

Favourite apps:

HIIT timer
My fitness Pal
Measure converter
iTorch
Vault
are probably my most used ones

My missus wanted a Mac, had it for a couple years. It still crashes, its difficult to use. Lack of compatibility with some programs. If you want a kids toy I suppose they're ok but to do work on I use the pc.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread up as I've just found a music app called "pandora" it's awesome type in the name of a band or musician and it will randomly start playing one of their songs, the next 3 songs will be from other artists but the same style of music, then it will play the artist you originally selected, so on and so forth....
Great for parties or finding other musicians. It has a free version which is fine, has the occasional add. There's also a paid add free version but I haven't used it. Also available for andriod.

Bumping this thread up as I've just found a music app called "pandora" it's awesome type in the name of a band or musician and it will randomly start playing one of their songs, the next 3 songs will be from other artists but the same style of music, then it will play the artist you originally selected, so on and so forth....
Great for parties or finding other musicians. It has a free version which is fine, has the occasional add. There's also a paid add free version but I haven't used it. Also available for andriod.

There's also one called fit radio. It's not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apple sued after admitting it slows down aging iPhones
Apple Inc defrauded iPhone users by slowing devices without warning to compensate for poor battery performance, according to eight lawsuits filed in various US federal courts in the week since the company opened up about the year-old software change.

Newshttps://apple.news/AhS6t9nQLS36sjLiWlSqRZQ