• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
bump. Got one for free called fitness log, its a good tracker. Got heaps of games for off friends. But i want one that is a calorie tracker and is free? any suggestions?

I love line birds, its so lame but I can't stop playing it. Oh and have you tried "Rage HD?" No? Try IT! Its free and fun. (Wow I sound like I'm advertising it.) Its short though. Other than that I hardly use any of my apps.

I find Dropbox is very handy on the iPhone and iPad as transferring documents to these gadgets is a bit of a pain atm.

Playing the game 'Tiny Towers'...such a simple little game, but completely addictive!

If you guys want a top appl that identifies the calorie of everything you can think of, from eggs, to a protein shake, to a bowl of oats, to a piece of chicken breast etc. etc., then I strongly recommend you download MyFitnessPal.

Probably the only application I haven't been sick of using after a few days.

If you guys want a top appl that identifies the calorie of everything you can think of, from eggs, to a protein shake, to a bowl of oats, to a piece of chicken breast etc. etc., then I strongly recommend you download MyFitnessPal.

Probably the only application I haven't been sick of using after a few days.

I use this one as well. The coolest thing is if you have an iphone 4, you can use it to scan the barcodes of the products you eat, and it automatically adds all the nutritional info for the product.

So, using myfitnesspal, I scanned the barcode of my oats box, add the serving size and it adds all the details of the oats to my daily consumption.

Last edited:
I dont usually play games on it but Zombie Highway is what i'm playing at the moment.

Others I used in the last week are:
MilGPS
GPS Lite
Commander Compass
Baseplate
UltimateGPS
Global Navigation
RWC2011
Army Fitness
Army News

I use this one as well. The coolest thing is if you have an iphone 4, you can use it to scan the barcodes of the products you eat, and it automatically adds all the nutritional info for the product.

So, using myfitnesspal, I scanned the barcode of my oats box, add the serving size and it adds all the details of the oats to my daily consumption.

Bloody hell, that's an impressive feature.

Calorie king is a fav, oz radar, tiny wings and istunt snowboard. Just finished get running c25k. Also tapatalk for this forum.

My fitness pal is fab. Ifitness is good for logging weight training. Runkeeper for running. Femcal for tracking menstrual cycle, haha.

gymboss

interval timer, has a few HIIT timers in their and tabata. can make your own, good for rest periods if you sit around for ages with no music then wonder why your workouts take so fkn long.

Tapatalk. Forum browsing mobile style (ausbb on the train ftw)

The interface makes it so easy to browse the forums u use, and make posts etc. I'm even writing this from my iPhone as we speak

Google Chrome

Way better than Safari for browsing. - Love it esp the tabbed browsing.

FREE.