• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] 80's road bike race movie

B

bluejay

so i woke up early this morning , early on a sunday morning *shudders*
picked up the remote control and went channel surfing hunting for something light and easy to watch first thing in the morning when my controler landed on movie greats on austar to my suprise a bike race was taking place

the movies name American flyers starring kevin costner , the bike race names was "The Hell Of The West' a multi-course ride over desert and through mountains, one scene that cracked me up was at the end going up a steep hill the grunting groaning and gasping for breath was rather funny sound effects

a typical 80's movie but it wasn't too bad i suppose

gotta like those 80's movies , way before my time but one that i have watched is Rad a bmx one , great for a laugh at the "special effects" and scripting lol

oh then there is Quicksilver (1986) starring Keven Bacon, joins the colorful crowd of couriers at the Quicksilver bicycle messenger service. and who can forget the flatline bike dancing , YEAH BABY

on a side not in regards to 80's movies i heard that they are going to remake short circuit

Last edited:
and who can forget the bmx bandits featuring the young nicole kidman

those movies bring back memories
especial bmx bandits , every kid wanted to be a bandit , the time when bmx bikes ruled