• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

V (2009 TV series)

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
V (2009 TV series)

Anyone watching this? i've been watching it and must say that i do quite like it. It's a remake of the 1983 mini series V. So far there is 4 episodes as they have gone on break until march 2010 after the 201 Winter Olympic games to complete the 13 episode series

I liked the 1983 series of V , and still watch it today when i see it on austar

Like the original series, huge motherships arrive, the leader preaching peace and goodwill. Turns out they have had sleeper cells here for decades, BUT it also turns out rebel V's have their own cells here, to try and prevent the upcoming invasion.

V (2009 TV series)

Anyone watching this? i've been watching it and must say that i do quite like it. It's a remake of the 1983 mini series V. So far there is 4 episodes as they have gone on break until march 2010 after the 201 Winter Olympic games to complete the 13 episode series

I liked the 1983 series of V , and still watch it today when i see it on austar

Like the original series, huge motherships arrive, the leader preaching peace and goodwill. Turns out they have had sleeper cells here for decades, BUT it also turns out rebel V's have their own cells here, to try and prevent the upcoming invasion.

It´s a great serie! they showed it on swedish tv in a couple a month ago i watched it 1983 and i watched it now and i just love it.

/Mattias

Last edited:
Yep - I remember taping in on VHS. Probably still have the tape lying around somewhere. ROFL.

ha ha. How funny.

I downloaded the original 2 mini-series and the tv series a few weeks ago and have been watching them again. Then found this thread today.

Series scared the crap out of me the first time (I was but a tike) - not so much this time...