• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Forum Upgrade

Ausbb

Administrator
As you may or may not have noticed , Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding has updated the forum software that the forum runs on , We have now upgraded to Vbulletin , we believe this to be in the best interest for the development of the forum

vBulletin brings many great features and addons that you might be used to using on other forums that you might venture to

While we did do some offsite testing before the change over and believed that everything would go to plan , but murphy's law struck and we did experience a few little hiccups, after some testing it does seem to fixed , however if you do come by any little hiccups then please let us know

thank you for your patience in the changover
Ausbb

good job all
like the looks and feel of vb , so far the only bug experienced was the password bug but other then that all seems to ok

just the logo needs a little bit of work done to it

Also , if you have any mods/plugins that you think would be suited for Ausbb then drop a note and we'll see what we can do

great move , smf is a good system but it is a bit limited , vb wins out , i think you made the right decision

Also , if you have any mods/plugins that you think would be suited for Ausbb then drop a note and we'll see what we can do

Who Quoted Me

Can't link to it, because I don't have 15 posts.

It allows you to see who has replied to your posts. So if you ask a question. Then don't come on for 6 months, you can easily find it without having to do a lot of searching.

would be a good mod , but can only find the mod for older versions of VB

15posts link block , it annoys me too , but its something that is needed to be done to stop the spammage

simple mod , but i find it useful on other forums
but personal notepad , good for taking notes etc

Who Quoted Me

Can't link to it, because I don't have 15 posts.

It allows you to see who has replied to your posts. So if you ask a question. Then don't come on for 6 months, you can easily find it without having to do a lot of searching.

seen this mod around a few places , at first i thought it was pointless but it does come in quite useful , too bad can't find it for this version of vbulletin

good job on the forum upgrade too

wish i could help you out with the logo , but my graphic skills are poor , mspaint is my limit

Last edited:
a good choice for ausbb to make the move , vbulletin is way better

Could you change it so that the quick reply function is always on, and you don't have to press the "Quick Reply To this message" button.

Could you change it so that the quick reply function is always on, and you don't have to press the "Quick Reply To this message" button.

done
also personal notepad in the usercp has been added
been meaning to change the quick reply as that annoys me also

Always the case , just upgrade and there is something newer out , the short down time was due to another upgrade of Ausbb upgrading to the latest version of Vbulletin 3.7

If you come across any bug , please let us know

congrats on the forum change Ausbb , vbulletin is the best forum out there so many features and with just about everyone being used to using vbulletin it makes it easier for us to do what we want to do with options etc

and with 2 updates in such a short time hope that there wasn't to much of a change both user wise and behind the scene

experienced no problems , now just to relearn things for behind the scenes
now just need to get the word out and get this place rocking