• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I took my cousins daughter to all of them, they were good imo. And due to the billions of dollars they've generated, I suspect I'm not the only one who thinks so lol

mcdonalds makes a lot of money too... and it's not for producing quality ;)

Saw Rise of the Guardians last night. Our 5 year old daughter loved it. Some 'scary' stuff for her, but a good story line for kids, good vs evil kind of thing. Amazing graphics, worth a look for kids that age.
The preview for another CGI movie 'wreck it ralph' about the 'baddie characters' in movies looked great. Zangeif and M.Bison from street fighter looked cool from what I saw.

Last edited:
Pre booked my Ticket for The Hobbit.
YAY Me!!!

3D The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Wednesday 26 December at 2:30 PM
Parramatta
Level 4 159-175 Church Street Parramatta NSW 2150
Vmax 1
Seats G14
Tickets: 1 x Adult, 1 x 3D Glasses

I'm trying to get into one of the cinemas that play it at the fast frame it was recorded in. Not many here though.

Saw Rise of the Guardians last night. Our 5 year old daughter loved it. Some 'scary' stuff for her, but a good story line for kids, good vs evil kind of thing. Amazing graphics, worth a look for kids that age.
The preview for another CGI movie 'wreck it ralph' about the 'baddie characters' in movies looked great. Zangeif and M.Bison from street fighter looked cool from what I saw.

My son wants to see that Wreck it Ralph movie, Mrs is going to take him.
Weird how it's coming out soo late in the school holidays.

lol Wreck It Ralph looks awesome. I want to see that, Sophie's not so keen :cool:

L, was Rise of the Guardians scary? Sophie thinks it looks terrifying, how did your little one find it?

lol Wreck It Ralph looks awesome. I want to see that, Sophie's not so keen :cool:

L, was Rise of the Guardians scary? Sophie thinks it looks terrifying, how did your little one find it?

There are some dark moments where they talk about nightmares. Which could scare a kid, but the story revolves around beating them and having kids believe in good stuff ie tooth fairy, Santa etc.

There are some dark moments where they talk about nightmares. Which could scare a kid, but the story revolves around beating them and having kids believe in good stuff ie tooth fairy, Santa etc.

lol I'll try to convince her, thanks L :)

Nah. In Brisbane you can only see it the way its shot at myer, indo, garbo , chermside , carindale. We're better of then America. Only 4.5% of their movie theatres have the right gear apparently.

All other theatres just have normal 3d.

Last edited:
Flight 8/10
Deadfall 6/10

Of the recent ones, Man with the Iron Fists and Argo were really good.

Wanna see The Hobbit.

love cages acting in deadfall. the movie isn't worth watching after he's not in it :p

surprised to hear that about the man with the iron fists.

love cages acting in deadfall. the movie isn't worth watching after he's not in it :p

surprised to hear that about the man with the iron fists.

Wasn't bad

Kind of monkey magic style fighting scenes.

Batistas role in it was good.

Same with Crowe.

Good chill out day after a morning at the beach, we all sat down to watch puss in boots and then daddy day care. Both good flicks! Quite funny, good for 5 year olds too.

How did I not find this thread earlier, im a movie nut, love a good film,
I heard good things about Cloud Atlas, so I watched it 2 nights ago, u will need your thinking cap on for this one, made inceptions(one of my fav films) look like a kids movie, dont miss a seconds or it wont make sense, great cast as well,
last night I watched my all time fav movie for the millionth time Step Brothers(never gets old) then watched Adam Sandlers new one, Thats My Boy, Prob the best Sandler movie in the past 5 years,
to many movies this week so ill do the quickly
Man with the Iron Fist- 7/10, good martial arts movie with a Tarantino twist
Dredd-8/10, Good action film, one for the boys
Pitch Perfect-7/10, Great one for the girls, quite funny, Fat Amy is hilarious
Premium Rush-7/10, Not a bad effort for a movie, actors on a bike for 99% of the movie
Wreck it Ralph-7/10, great kids movie, enough entertainment for the Adults
Here Comes the Boom, 7/10, entertaining but not realistic

Heaps of movies rated 7, means they are good entertaining movies, all pretty predictable, but worth the watch, next on my list to watch are Life Of Pi,Alex Cross, and Flight