• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The Tourist.
Boring, predictable and not worth watching.

I watched it because i like Jonny Depp. He was fine, the plot was ordinary and it took nearly 1hr to realise what was going on.
It was constantly dark (night) and Angelina Jolie played the part of an Englishwoman. Why not just hire a real English actor?

Black Swan - I acquired a sneak preview of this movie, and will be a top movie for 2011. Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis and Vincent Cassell did and amazing job thanks to darren aronofsky(requiem for a dream, the wrestler)

Little Fockers
- I do not recommend this movie at all, it isn't funny one bit. Typical Ben Stiller movie, he's the jerry seinfeld of the big screen. Only thing good that came out of this movie was seeing Jessica Alba in next to nothing.

The Town - Ben Affleck has created a brilliant film, and we finally get to see his A+ acting and directing skills.

went and saw TRON. was crap, half decent action scenes, but they never explain all the weird shit, plots predictable and not enough good looking birds in it either. wouldn't reccomend anyone bothering to see it.

The Kings Speech was pretty damn good (some funny parts in there as well) 9/10

Tangled is a good one if you've got kids - or a missus who's a disney nut... 8/10

Wall Street 2 Money never sleeps
Just finsihed watching it. Well worth a mid week DVD viewing. It's not a classic like the original. Im not one to write off a sequel (whether it be songs or films or whatever) for the sake of it but this one was just not as good.

I enjoyed the imagery, lots of screens, and glass, little directing tricks I liked. However, sometimes there was too many graphs and stuff put across the screen.

The message of the film about corporate greed was not overborne or anything but sometimes narrative and statistics thrown in the dialogue could have been much better brought out in the character emotion and plot (if that makes sense).

Douglas was awesome! the daughter Winnie was a great actress too (stand out was Douglas though). The protege James was pretty poorly acted, or maybe it was just the character wasn't written well. he did the job of being the good looking money hungry kid from a working class background but IMO not even 20% of charlie sheen in his original performance.

gekko smokes a Davidoff (i think..) in many scenes so that was cool.

Overall, like a solid B.

law abiding citizen.

shit got real. good movie, best thriller i've seen for a while. 8.5/10

Last Couple Months --

Black Swan 5/10
127 Hours 8/10
Mega Mind 8/10
Yogi Bear 6/10
Faster 7/10
The Fighter 7/10
Green Hornet 7/10
True Grit 5/10
The Chaperone 7/10

I want to watch a movie tonight preferably action/thriller any good recommendations?

Honestly haven't watched a good movie in a while :(