• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
ParaNorman

7/10

Wasn't as funny as I expected it to be, but it was still pretty good. And I'm a fan of stop-motion, so all was right with the world.

Actually watched the Hunger Games movie, too... and it sucked. Probably a bit violent for a 'young adult' movie, but jeez... just watch Battle Royale.

Watched the Avengers with the little man last night, not bad, not many characters in there though but was good to see the Hulk got another gig, Id say piss Captain America off and bring in someone different.

Watched the Avengers with the little man last night, not bad, not many characters in there though but was good to see the Hulk got another gig, Id say piss Captain America off and bring in someone different.

Captain was actually part of the Avengers.

They should of had Spiderman in there also.

Madagascar : Europes Most Wanted

Taurus? How old is your little one?? She would love this! Took Sophie last week. The cast of animals (Lion, Hippo, Giraffe & Zebra) are trying to get home to NYC Zoo. A wild adventure through Europe ensues & they join a circus to make it back to the States. Only to realise when they get home, that they don't much like being kept in cages :/

Effects are great. Laughs were many & as always the story line of 'you can do & be anything you want' was a good one!

8/10

Taking Sophie to see Hotel Transylvania today, should be interesting lol

Saw "Bait 3D" yesterday
It was terrible (just as I expected)
It was soo bad that I would just laugh at the bits that were meant to be scary due to the poor special effects.

Madagascar : Europes Most Wanted

Taurus? How old is your little one?? She would love this! Took Sophie last week. The cast of animals (Lion, Hippo, Giraffe & Zebra) are trying to get home to NYC Zoo. A wild adventure through Europe ensues & they join a circus to make it back to the States. Only to realise when they get home, that they don't much like being kept in cages :/

Effects are great. Laughs were many & as always the story line of 'you can do & be anything you want' was a good one!

8/10

Taking Sophie to see Hotel Transylvania today, should be interesting lol

She's 5. Watched Madagascar 1 the other night on DVD. Was pretty funny. The lemur stole the show!
Will prob take her next weekend to see the new one.

Saw 'The Watch' last weekend - aside from a couple chuckles at the puns nothing else was too spectacular. On par with all the other Ben Stiller movies (besides Zoolander).

the movie itself is pretty good, but the ending is shithouse. imo there's really only two ways a time travel movie can go in the end and, predictably, this did one of them.

hehe sorry but I disagree. I thought it was awesome from beginning to end. Surprisingly one of the best films I've seen in ages I'd say. Then again I like convoluted films that think a little outside the box.

It was as good as I hoping Source Code would be, as that was almost great but the ending made it a bit of a let down, though I'd put both films in similar boxes.

Last edited:
Well the new taken was a let down. Cudos to the guy who directed the first film. This time it's directed by the same guy who directed the 3rd transporter film. That should tell you all you need to know.

It's not terrible, it's just another forgettable shakey cam action film.

Well the new taken was a let down. Cudos to the guy who directed the first film. This time it's directed by the same guy who directed the 3rd transporter film. That should tell you all you need to know.

It's not terrible, it's just another forgettable shakey cam action film.

I saw it last night. It was pretty good i thought.