• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hmmm, to me the One day side just doesn't give me the sort of confidence aura that Australia used to exude... I don't think the likes of Doherty, Christian, Mckay are long term options.
Lee won't be around much longer also...

I think Christian is up to the job but agree that Lee is likely to be ahead of Huss as the next to go. Just too much competition coming up in the bowling ranks. Not so much pressure on the batsmen.

I wouldn't be getting rid of Hussey. That would be as dumb as getting rid of Katich. Batting future doesn't look too rosy to me. I don't see Ed Cowan having a long term future in the test team...I think he's too limited. The bowling ranks do look very promising though.

I wouldn't be getting rid of Hussey. That would be as dumb as getting rid of Katich. Batting future doesn't look too rosy to me. I don't see Ed Cowan having a long term future in the test team...I think he's too limited. The bowling ranks do look very promising though.
Yea I'd drop Cowan if he fails to impress in the WI and have Watson back up the order to bring in Forrest or give someone new a chance.
Khawaja shouldnt be anywhere near the team for another long while, he's been a huge flop.

I could never bring myself to rate Katich. I know he got runs, I just couldn't be bothered watching him do it.

I could never bring myself to rate Katich. I know he got runs, I just couldn't be bothered watching him do it.

He wasn't the prettiest, but he was one of the most consistent in the couple of years before getting dropped. I think he averaged around 50 in this period. Bloody ridiculous dropping him.

Hey I didn't even make that connection. Just shows how long ago I gave up on my cricketing dreams.

Hope young McDermott kicks on. Would be good to see him get a few test wickets in a couple of years.

Don't forget the first test between Aust and South Africa commences Friday at the GABBA.
Does Aust have a hope? :(