• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I am home... Australia is my home....

Assuming you are home, remembering you live in Inala or Logan or something:

1) Who were you barracking for in the World Cup?
2) Who do you barrack for when Australia plays New Zealand in the Rugby League or Union?
3) Who do you barrack for in the NRL?
4) Who do you barrack for when QLD plays NSW?

and as an optional extra

5) What exactly are jandals?

Assuming you are home, remembering you live in Inala or Logan or something:

1) Who were you barracking for in the World Cup?
2) Who do you barrack for when Australia plays New Zealand in the Rugby League or Union?
3) Who do you barrack for in the NRL?
4) Who do you barrack for when QLD plays NSW?

and as an optional extra

5) What exactly are jandals?

Live in Logan yep!!

1) kiwis
2) kiwis in league, Aussie in union
3) Broncos and Warriors
4) Qld
5) no words...

On another not it's an esky not a chilly bin

Kiwis were more dignified and conducted themselves with a higher standard of sportsmanship than the Aussies did.
I was over the moon with the win but saddened with the way they Australians conducted themselves on the field, (with a few exceptions namely Clarke)
The Aussies could learn a thing or 2 from the Kiwi's.
I have nothing but respect for the Kiwi cricket team...and they don't even Haka. :)