• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Warner suspended until first Ashes Test

David Warner's bar-room altercation with Joe Root could yet cost him his Test place after he was suspended for the rest of the Champions Trophy and Australia's two Ashes warm-up games. Although Warner will be available for the first Test at Trent Bridge, his lack of match practice would make it difficult for the selectors to choose him, which raises the possibility of either Shane Watson or Chris Rogers returning to the opening role.

Warner faced a Cricket Australia Code of Behaviour hearing by teleconference on Thursday evening Australian time and while he avoided being sent home from the tour, he was fined A$11,500 on top of the suspension. For the second time in less than a month - the first followed his Twitter spat with two journalists - Warner pleaded guilty to breaching rule six of the Code of Behaviour, which deals with "unbecoming behaviour".

159459.2.jpg

Champions Trophy 2013 : David Warner suspended until first Ashes Test | Cricket News | ICC Champions Trophy | ESPN Cricinfo

Warner's earnings from cricket so far would be around $10 million already for a 24 year old, so even if he is sacked/stood down it won't really hurt him too much.

It's a different world, Glen Maxwell made over $1.2 million last year and he is a very mediocre cricketer. He makes more than Greg Inglis and Chris Judd combined - go figure.

I think we cricket loving Aussies are about to have a flashback to the team of the 1980's. Difference is that Border and Simpson lead us out of that shit, I don't think Clarke and Mikey Arthur can do the same.

Warner's earnings from cricket so far would be around $10 million already for a 24 year old, so even if he is sacked/stood down it won't really hurt him too much.

Not bad for a kid hailing from mattraville and randwick boys high (represent!)

Ponting announces retirement from all forms of cricket....

oh fuck. Is Bobby Simpson too old for a second comeback?

Mickey Arthur sacked as Australia's coach

Mickey Arthur has been sacked as Australia's head coach less than three weeks before the start of the Ashes and is expected to be replaced by Darren Lehmann. Cricket Australia is yet to officially announce the decision but the chief executive James Sutherland and general manager of team performance Pat Howard are due to hold a press conference in Bristol on Monday morning (UK time) to confirm the move.

It has also been reported that the captain Michael Clarke will relinquish his role as a selector as part of the change in structure that will be announced by Sutherland and Howard. Whether Lehmann would remain a selector is unclear.

Lehmann, who is in England having just finished a tour as the mentor of Australia A, has won rave reviews for the somewhat old-school approach he has taken with Queensland since he was appointed in 2011 and is widely regarded as one of the best coaches in Australian cricket.

156001.jpg

The Investec Ashes 2013 : Mickey Arthur sacked as Australia's coach | Cricket News | Australia in England - The Investec Ashes | ESPN Cricinfo

What They Said About: Mickey Arthur's sacking as Australia coach | Cricinfo Magazine | ESPN Cricinfo

Blogs: Michael Jeh: Arthur the victim of a revolution? | Cricket Blogs | ESPN Cricinfo

Ok.....so now they say they are going to cease and desist from the use of the rotation policy for the test team.....

But it was all Arthur's fault and Pat Howard is all sweet?

Am I the only person who thinks that is a little strange?

Also, while I am having a rant....Michael Clarke has had a outstanding year and has carried the national team on many occasions. He is a great attacking captain and plays to win, not draw.

I still hate him and think he is a complete fairy. I don't believe that men like following fairies and I think he is one of the reasons the team is the way it is....

What do you guys think?

Ok.....so now they say they are going to cease and desist from the use of the rotation policy for the test team.....

But it was all Arthur's fault and Pat Howard is all sweet?

Am I the only person who thinks that is a little strange?

Also, while I am having a rant....Michael Clarke has had a outstanding year and has carried the national team on many occasions. He is a great attacking captain and plays to win, not draw.

I still hate him and think he is a complete fairy. I don't believe that men like following fairies and I think he is one of the reasons the team is the way it is....

What do you guys think?

CA is rotten from the top down... Board selectors everyone needs to go...

Arthur was the scape goat.

Alastair Cook was quoted somewhere as saying he is going to sledge the Australian cricketers....

When did this start....The Poms getting the better of the media pre game trash talking....Not since Kim Hughes cried his way through the press conference where he said it was all too hard....Get Warney in there pronto...If we can't at least out sledge the poms we are doomed!!!

Alastair Cook was quoted somewhere as saying he is going to sledge the Australian cricketers....

When did this start....The Poms getting the better of the media pre game trash talking....Not since Kim Hughes cried his way through the press conference where he said it was all too hard....Get Warney in there pronto...If we can't at least out sledge the poms we are doomed!!!
Hardly sledging if you tell the whole world you're gonna do it.
Idiot A.C.

What do you guys think?

It's like you got inside my head. I have struggled with that exact issue and no doubt it will surface again in a few days.

I want to see how he gets on with Boof. They seem to be from different planets to me.