• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Australia on top in the first test against Sri Lanka.

Australia 273 & 210
Sri Lanka 105 & 221/7 (89.1 ov)
Sri Lanka require another 158 runs with 3 wickets remaining

Very interesting news, but I'd like to see them force him to wear a full-grille helmet when bowling and fielding. I don't wanna see any footage of his face during the game. He's a very unattractive man these days after all the plastic surgery.

Bowled for a Duck - Unfortunately Phillip cannot survive despite numerous chances. I wished him well but he continues to fail
137151.jpg

Yep, they dropped Hughes prematurely on the 09 Ashes tour, just 3 tests after twin centuries against Seth Efreeka, and then picked him last season when he was in horrid form for NSW.

His state form transferred to the international arena, and he's still struggling to show any signs of his old self.

Yet another example of the selector's incompetence. Dropped him incorrectly, then picked him incorrectly.

Phil Hughes approaching a ton against Sri Lanka.

Excellent work from the selectors in persisting with him. I can't praise those guys enough. They have a tough job to do, but they consistently do it brilliantly. Two thumbs up selectors!! :D

I'm ashamed to post in this thread :(

LOL! You dont get much lower than getting beaten by the kiwis! :p (Looks over shoulder for large Maori wielding cricket bat)

Rumour has it that the South Africans let Hughes get the odd hundred to keep him in the side! LOL!

I am excited for the new blokes in the side. Hope Warner has a long successful career! The old dogs are about to be put down I think! The Indians are circling!

Must be a lot of politics in aussie cricket. Has Hodge written a book yet?

The old dog they needed to keep (Katich) got dropped and the ones that needed to go stayed.WTF?
Anyhow with marsh and Watson hopefully coming back it will sort a bit out.
Watto back to number 6and Marsh to open.

Beaten by NZ, the Aussies have hit a new low.
Time to get rid of Hughes, we broke him a few years ago lol
Maybe a Sth African coach "will" help!
Good luck!

watson has to open. he will bat shit at 6.

He's best against pace, and he need a fresh start. every time he comes into bat the score is 0/0. he can just play his shots and score runs. he doesn't have a batters mind, and cant really adapt his style to different situations. prior to opening, he batted at 6 and did shit all. when he scored runs for state cricket he batted at 3 and didn't bowl due to injury.

He should open and just bowl less, just 3-4 over spells. he won AB medal when he opens

Just found this thread!!!
Cricket, among a couple other things...is my life!!!

As for the aussies, after hitting that new low, there is only one way up!!
Excited for the couple new blokes coming into the side, Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Pattinson, Cummins, Warner...If Johnson, Ponting, Haddin and co finally accept their time is up, the team will rebound.

Haddin is on borrowed time, he's just fortunate that Tim Paine is injured or he would've been gone before the Sri Lankan tour.
Johnson won't play again, not for a while anyway.