• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
We only have one truly world class player in Boult,2 batsmen who are pretty good in Taylor and Williamson but overall i dont think we are good enough to pull it off. Semis will be our ceiling.

Dont know where hes ranked on the ratings and yes he has scored big runs at times but against the highest quality bowling i would suggest his record isnt great. He got dropped from the test team a few seasons ago for sucking,but yeah hes scored a double hundred in ODIs. Warner and Finch are better imo.

Dont know where hes ranked on the ratings and yes he has scored big runs at times but against the highest quality bowling i would suggest his record isnt great. He got dropped from the test team a few seasons ago for sucking,but yeah hes scored a double hundred in ODIs. Warner and Finch are better imo.

He’s a big game player.

i watched a part of the Aussie innings today on reply before going out and they were in all sorts of trouble but i saw later on they made 288.wtf?

Well the Aussies had a good win beating the Pakis,Warner scored a ton and the funny thing was Amir taking 5-30 out of a score over 300 which i cant recall ever being done before. Our game against India got washed out,we dodged a bullet imo and got a point and still stay at the top of the table but all the games from here on in are very tough. I think if we win 2 more games we are in the semis.

Australia didn’t win the Ashes, Steve Smith did with a little help from the bowlers.
All the other batters should be dropped.
Warner, Bancroft, Harris, Head, Khawaga, Wade.. he went ok though.

Labuashagne* is a good prospect.

Last edited: