• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Kiwis were more dignified and conducted themselves with a higher standard of sportsmanship than the Aussies did.
I was over the moon with the win but saddened with the way they Australians conducted themselves on the field, (with a few exceptions namely Clarke)
The Aussies could learn a thing or 2 from the Kiwi's.
I have nothing but respect for the Kiwi cricket team...and they don't even Haka. :)

Lol. Give me a break. They won the World Cup against one of their biggest rivals. The guys should live it up, those things don't happen often. Have these fucken do gooders complaining about them celebrating. Give me a fucking break.

So much sour grapes...the stupid memes directed at Aussies sportsmanship are taken completely out of context.
We won convincingly, enough said.

Sure did. I'm waiting for the kiwi sob story of being Australia's little brother etc. If they'd won, the kiwis would be rubbing it in too. Once they lost McCullum, the black caps knew they were pushing shit uphill.

No need to carry on like a fuckwit when you take a wicket though.. Poor form.

Last edited:
Kiwis were well and truly beaten by a better team on the day,

but Haddin is just a kunt for his send offs especially guptils...

Vid won't load but I saw enough and also plenty of criticism on Talkin Sport about their behaviour coming from an ex test player as well.

Oldie but a classic

479758e3d5e042e4a6cb7d6f0de7d6f0.jpg

The Aussies should thrash the Windies inside 3 days.

Good to see Watto failed with bat and ball again..FFS