• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
the world u 19s tourney is on in NZ,watched India give the Aussies a hiding.India has 2 quick bowlers who were bowling 145 klicks,pretty astonishing for 18/19 yr olds.When they get stronger i can see them bowling 150+.they both have actions real similar to umesh yadav but they might end up faster if they arent already.this as well as the strokeplay of the top order doesnt really bode well for the rest of the cricket world.They are going to be hard to beat.

Last edited:
meanwhile NZ has smashed all so far this season and is on a 10 win streak in ODIs.Chappell Hadlee is when?Boult and Southee are better than those pie throwing poms.they aint quick enough to catch your god Smith walking across his stumps.Boults fast as fuck and bends the ball in,he would catch him lbw over and over.

Last edited:
NZ just knocked over Pakistan 5-0.They were highly rated b4 they came here but their top order sucked balls.Cant handle a bit of movement in the air or off the pitch.Fuck in one of the one dayers they were 32-8.lol.

i see the 20/20 tri series starts on saturday.NZ got a bit of a beating in the 20/20 series with the Pakis after dominating the one day series.So dunno how this will go,the poms look in form,im picking them to win.NZ got a captain that takes a while to get set even though hes a great batsmen in the other versions of the game

weird how they have scheduled the ti series with the poms and kiwis to clash with the finals of the big bash.i havent seen the aussie squad but im guessing it wont be full strength.however aussies are great at cricket.

i just watched the tail end of the u19s final between india and aussie,this indian team have crushed all.very impressive,they have some guys already in the IPL

i only seen stanlake a minimal amount but he looks a star in the making.tall and fast.looks fucking awesome.150 km+

Last edited: