• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
this is a strong Aussie lineup.i would of thought that they would be weaker due to other commitments but its not the case.i think the size of the grounds has something to do with it as well.kiwis play on placid wickets and tiny grounds.only guy in the black cap lineup who seems to be able to clear the rope is DeGrandhomme.rest who have hit out have been caught on the boundary.kiwis had too many dot balls and lost too many wickets early.in NZ they hit a lot of sixes.they didnt adjust their style.

Last edited:
10 an over is too much Chris,i daresay over the course of 20/20 history there would only be a small % of teams that have chased down 200

Analysis: Cricket's shift to Seven and Foxtel could see familiar faces fall from our screens
All good things come to an end. Australia's summer game is to have a new on-air home, and a fresh face, for the first time in over 40 years.
Generations of cricket lovers have been raised on images of the game seen through the prism of Channel Nine and their Wide World of Sports brand.
But no more. An era has ended.
The disruption in Australian cricket, still reeling from the ball-tampering scandal that cost three leading players and the coach their jobs, continues in another arena altogether

Newshttps://apple.news/AVj1tiJXJQGi5jb06IxlaUQ

UAE is a tough place to win,but im sure great aussie teams have managed it before so yeah...this isnt a great aussie team.Batting looks bad without Warner and Smith.