• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Border also faced a declining Pommie team, a weak NZ team an ordinary Sri Lanka team.
Also the Indians were not that strong in the 80's.

Border will go down as one of the greats, Clarke will not.

Plus, Border was a Queenlander, Clarke was a Blue. Nuf said! :D

Border scored one double century 205. Clarke has a triple and 4 doubles.
And he grew up in my home town. ;)

Border also faced a declining Pommie team, a weak NZ team an ordinary Sri Lanka team.
Also the Indians were not that strong in the 80's.

Keep making stuff up and reinventing so u can justify Clarkes place in history when in actual fact hes Doug Bracewells bunny.lol.
Border faced a strong pommy team through out his career till 1989 anyway.They had superb players.

A weak NZ team u say?That team was the best NZ has produced.Hadlee.Gabba.9-52.nuff said.

The Indians were good,they won the World cup in the 80s and the WSC IN 85.

And as for the West Indies,they were the most frightening team ever.

Border was the freakin man.

i disagree based on i was actually around when Border was playing and wishing he would get out.lol

You have to look at the context.Border played in fairly weak Aussie teams for the most part vs better bowling attacks.He inherited a weak team.A lot of the times he was on the backfoot playing last man standing innings.By the time Border left,it was the start of a golden era for Aussie cricket.Clarke faced weaker attacks in stronger teams, and inherited a strong team.

Border is better.Theres a bunch of Aussie batsmen that are rated higher than Clarke.

Last edited:
I can't think of any great pace attacks that Clarke would have faced. But geez, Border faced some might! Roberts, Holding, Garner Marshall Mun, Croft, Curtly Ambrose, Imran Khan, Waqar Younis, Kapil Dev, Botham, Hadlee.

Who'd Clarke face, Phil Tufnell?

lol any international quick bowler would be pretty good,lets not troll Shrek too hard here.However theres varying degrees of whats good.Border faced some monsters.theres a general line of thought in sports that its constantly improving and the standards are getting tougher.That applies in athletics and swimming,not so in cricket.The greats of the 80s would stand up today.

Last edited:
I'll say this. Clarke debut century in India against spin. Kumble and Singh. Do you know how difficult that is.

One modelled a good swing. One modelled

The end

PleaseExplain.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OK, I think I got it.

Border had a good batting style (swing). Clarke only fucked a model. That Bingle dummy.