• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yes it’s quick for the average man, but they’re supposed to be national level players.
It was cringeworthy.

haha we beat pakistan in the UAE.We got a debutant indian born spinner who bowled them out.you kunts couldnt beat the pakis in the UAE.

Last edited:
haha i grew up watching the majority of the time the kiwis get smashed by pakistan.Home and away.Waqar Younis and Wasim Akram.Fuk i remember 1 game we had fuk all to win but Waqar knocked over our tail for nothing once he got a sniff.Inswinging yorkers at 150+

haha we beat the Pakis in the test series in the UAE.We had a 6 5 debutant off spinner who bowled well.Im only guessing but i reckon very few teams have beaten the Pakis at "home",shit theyve been unbeaten there for 10 yrs.

just as a side note Yasir Shah the pakistani leg spinner broke the record for fastest to 200 wickets,hes outstanding.Actually bowls at a brisk pace and can drift the ball much like Warne used to be able to do.Very difficult to play.The ball is swinging into your legs then pitching and turning the other way.

Last edited:
Yep he’s good.
I think with Smith and Warner not in the team, the Kiwis would topple us.
Our bowling is fine, our batting is atrocious.