• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Is Haddin's keeping sub-standard, his batting is going ok? I can't watch it's too painful.

Haddin's batting is good helping hand, but really it's the top order that needs to make runs. With Australia's terrible start their confidence is shot and they might not have the 'balls' to stand up in the coming tests.

Something is got to give, they can't keep getting hammered. let's not forget they lost both tests in India and one against an understrength Pakistan just before that.

CAN AUSTRALIA HOLD OUT THE LAST DAY TOMORROW TO SAVE THE MATCH??

I hope it rains lol.

Edit: Its gonna be up to Hussey and Haddin again lol. Don't even mention north...

fail...

Again Marcus did the team and his country proud...God he's useless.

C'mon selectors what are you gonna do now?

Hughes, Smith, Hauritz, Johnson????

Hughes HAS to open with Watson.. although another option i think would be good is Shaun Marsh.

Its hard to tell who to choose for the pace attack atm because theres speculation whether bolly is fit or not, his pace was definitely down.

I think North will be dropped this time.. well he has to be.. I would like to see Smith in the team for North.

well thats my opinion, up to hildick now.

Hughes
Marsh
Clarke
Ponting
Hussey
Watson
Haddin
Smith
Johnson
Siddle
Harris

We need to bolster our middle order, with Johnson batting at 9, we may be able to post a score our bowlers can defend. With Watson at 6, he can bowl more. We dont have a spinner good enough at the moment, so pick the youngest who bats best and let him play. Swan was crap not long ago, but England left him in.

Katich is out for the rest of the Ashes, North is out forever, Bolinger is not fit, X is not up to it, Ponting needs to move to 4, Clarke needs to step up

a very interesting team.

Our players just aren't stepping up ( hussey not included.) Clarke did bat well, he hasn't looked that good for ages. He'll more than likely go back to his shit ways next test.

I honestly think we need some new blood in the team. I know that the Ashes isn't really the time for trying out new combinations, but we stand at the forefront of loosing the first ashes campaign on Australian soil in what 25 years?

I like Markos's team as well. Although if Bollinger was back to full flight and bowling well, would you omit someone? That would be a tough choice lol. I reckon take out siddle :p

There is no obvious replacement, maybe Haddin?

Nah, it's gotta be Mr Cricket, He has the Heart and experience needed to lead. When Australia is down in the dumps he stands up.

He has plays Vice-Captin for WA.. has Captained Australia against Windies and South Africa, and while it's not a great record, pointingn should stand aside, and do his job as #3 batsman for Australia ...

i think ponting should stay there as captain, as siad there is no obvious replacement. ponting would be the most experienced. Aussie cricket going through a hard patch, theres players but not many have that x factor.

and there up against a brilliant english team. Well done to the poms they are playing and bowling extremely well and it will be hard to beat.

There is no obvious replacement but as stated above Mr Cricket would do a great job. Ponting has failed too many times, failed in batting and as captain, he just doesn't take the game by the throat, especially test matches and play for the win.
Its not that the English team is brilliant, they are still #4 or something in the world, its just Australia has come back from many years above the top and joined the ranks again and having to battle for position.

Off topic from the ashes but its a cricket thread and these 2 vids are my favourite! A must watch! :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b96BQBZicN0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvsb9jcqgq8[/ame]

Hussey lol, he was extremely lucky to be picked for the first test.

How embarassing if he has another 2 year form slump

Ponting is still the best man for the job, and I acknowledge he is not batting too well at the moment