• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Aussie whinging lol.

Lets not forget the howler that allowed england to carry on to 300+. ;)

Unlucky haddin. Tried hard! Played well! Should be proud of himself.

Tim.

161801.2.jpg

What are the selection predictions lads?

I reckon just 1 change, Cowan for Usman. Wouldn't shock if they went with Bird over Starc, but reckon Starc has plenty of brownie points and deserves another test. He's a ripper when he gets it right but has got to be more consistently threatening.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah Usman for Cowan. Would've been Warner if he wasn't a tosspot.

I would like to see Jackson bird but the quicks did ok in the first so unfortunately he will miss out [MENTION=15053]Camo1902[/MENTION];

Ok lads......straight from foxsports....

Usman in for Cowan and Starc is out also. He will be replaced by Ryan Harris.

I have to say, Jackson Bird might just be unlucky. I really think Australia could use a bowler of his type that can hit line and length for long periods and give noting away.

England batting first.

Australia no chance now.

Their only hope was too bat first and score a big total.

At least i can go to bed early now.

Those late 3 wickets put the match back on level pegging. Need to wrap them up real quick, no tail wagging.

Last edited:
Why do we bowl (the poms do too) differently to the tail? We relax thinking they are all Phil tufnell.