• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Agree. Ah well they sort were on it git 2.5 days.

Still fuming over that massive edge given not out. :mad:

Head Kunce

Clarke should have bitched more to the ump, wouldn't have change anything but I'd have more respect for him if he did.

You won't believe it. I don't understand what the umpire thought the ball hit to make it move half a meter, let alone the noise?

Head Kunce

The Broad decision WOW. What a stinker!

When I played I never walked, but if you smash a ball to 1st slip surely you have to respect the spirit of the game.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Stand your ground until the umpire gives you especially when it comes to slip catches against spinners... People are making a big deal out of this...
.I disticntly remeber Michael Clarke last season being on about 30 odd and clipped on to the slips who and stood his ground and went on to make 130.

From a batsmens point of view it makes up for some of the howlers you get going the other way me thinks

Worse decision EVA.

[YOUTUBE]Rel6XR-vOGo[/YOUTUBE]

To be fair and full speed and I can't hear the sound but it looks like it just missed the bat and clipped haddins gloves. So I can see why he didn't give it.. not the right decision but can see why it went that way

Aleem Dar is hopeless. We will struggle to chase anything more than 200. 300 plus looks on the cards

The blame for Broad's nick goes to Clarke. He wasted his referral on an LBW that was missing by 6 inches.

It's just a square up for Trott anyway. Bad decisions by umpires on the ground and in the box in the one innings.

The first hr will be crucial.
C'mon Agar.
[MENTION=14535]Breadcooker[/MENTION]; Haddin century? ;)

Head Kunce