• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Time has already told, he's played enough international cricket now.

I disagree.Catches in tests are about equal so far.Gillie way ahead on stumpings in tests and way ahead on both in one dayers.Add in Haddin`s record of the most byes in a test and I think Gillie beats him.
That`s not to say Haddin isn`t a great keeper because he is but he has a lot to prove to measure up.

More stumpings for Gilly because he was keeping to the best leg spinner of all time. Really?

Gilly dropped too many catches, even Ian Healy was a far better gloveman than Gilly. Gilly's greatest asset was his batting.

He still has to take the ball and whip the bails off.As for dropping catches,if that many came his way anyone is bound to drop a few 1 in 10 is 1,10 in 100 is 10 but it is still 10%.
Gillie in my book.

We'll discuss this in 5 or 6 years when Haddin retires. :)

His career is still in it's early days so a real comparison cannot be made.

Absolutely, as long as it's Lamb.

Hahahah.

How good was Cameron White last night? 3 consecutive 6's was great to watch.

Lamb it is.
It sucks being stuck over in this heathen country sometimes.All I can do is watch the live scores tick over and read the commentary.
Still it was good reading White smashing them around.
BTW White is one of the best one day bats going around.

Batching White bat last night was awesome. I was cheering my head off when he hit 3 consecutive 6's.

As for Gillie vs Haddin. I think we need to wait a little longer for that call. Gillie is ahead in my book.

I just switched it on. I will enjoy a few beers while watching Aus field.

Man it is sooooooooooooooo HOT! I just went for a skate and almost died.

Yeah I'v been watching too.
Glad it's cooler in Sydney today, not like it was yesterday at 43deg

The same can be said for many of the Pakistani's desicions this Summer. Maybe they thought they could chase down a total better than posting one? The wicket is not favourable for them though.

But they went well batting first the other night, they nearly won if it were not for White. Always difficult to chase at the SCG. Poor decision IMO.

Aus. have crashed ( but not yet burned).
The quicks are bowling quick though so wait and see.Is Tate going for the speed record?
Tait to Imran Farhat, no run
Tait to Imran Farhat, no run, 155 kph, he;s onto the shot too early,mistimes the pull
Tait to Imran Farhat, 4 runs, 157 kph, that's a half volley outside off and he squeezes it past the covers, the ball slows down before the rope
Tait to Imran Farhat, 1 wide, 150 kph, down the leg side and Farhat tries to run it down to fine leg and he misses
Tait to Imran Farhat, no run, 160.7 kph! Phew, full outside off and Farhat reaches out to drive and he misses
Tait to Imran Farhat, no run, 159 kph! The gun's not kidding, this one skids through and hits his pads before he can blink
Tait to Imran Farhat, no run, 156 kph! Take that! Short outside off and he slashes at it, beaten for pace

Yep, I'm watching.

Awesome stuff from Tait.

The more I see of Clark though the more I see him as just a test batsmen. He virtually takes no risks in 50/50 or 20/20 matches, it seems like he plays for his average.
Bye Bye Clarke.

How good is D.Hussey though? How he does not play Test cricket and the likes or North does has got me phucked.

How good is D.Hussey though? How he does not play Test cricket and the likes or North does has got me phucked.

The selectors do seem to be all over the place.

Back to the game,howzat for an escape and a half.

Edit; Tait`s slowest ball was 150k`s.

Last edited: