• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I`ll go on the record and admit I was a Watson detractor but I made peace on that long ago.I always thought he was a handy one day player but never a test player.How wrong I was.Now if only he could control that rush of blood in the high 90`s he can go on and score some big hundreds.
As for Hauritz,I still don`t think he is the most gifted cricketer around BUT he does everything right whether batting or bowling.He gets smashed and still keeps tossing them up.He bats like he is willing to stay there all day if only to stick around for a few runs to support the other batsmen.And that catch!It would have been natural to shake his hand and hop around in pain but instead he showed his guts.That wicket was the one that really turned the match.
For the first time in two years i was in Oz to see it on TV and went to the first test.Actually on Wednesday I was all packed ready to go to the station to get a train to Melb. to come back here hoping the Aussies could wrap it up.They did with time to spare!

Hughes will play lots of Tests for Australia, he is a talent who needs a chance and time.

Hursts second goal never crossed the line Mike, sorry, I didnt mean it was offside.

As a side note, I have Jackie Charltons top that he wore in the game againt Uruguay during the 66 World Cup, I've had it since the early 70's. I showed it to my wifes uncle, she is a Pom, and his eyes welled up. He sees Jackie, he was tied up with Leeds in some way. I have a signed autobiography of Allan Clarkes, my favourite player when I was a kid.

He told me its worth a fortune, but dad gave it to me and I gave it to Max. You live around the corner, if you want to touch it, feel free to drop around. I laugh when people think I'm delusional, then I watch their face when they see it lol

Dad worked with a nephew of his in the 70's who graciously gave it to him, he had others.

Imagine if it was the one he wore in the final

Back to the cricket.

England had a great win and are defending for all their worth since. That attitude is why test cricket is not as popular as that shit Twenty20, and why they are not a great team.

Check out the list of test players who have played in the most test wins, I think the Top 10 are Aussies. Even during the Windies great run, they never won as many tests as the Aussies do.

Sporting declerations hey Shrek lol

A few years ago some clever people used the same computer software thats used in Hawkeye. The result was that the ball did in fact cross the line, the match officials were right. England won fair and square.

I'll definately drop in on you one day for a look at Jackie's shirt, mind you my sister lives just around the corner too. But I only visit her once or twice a year.

Twenty/20, I think we agree on our dislike of it, I'm not a big fan one day cricket either.
England don't seem to have that killer instinct, kick em when there down to keep em down attitude. It's almost as if they are too nice, I think they have been awarded the ICC's best and fairest twice in the past few years.

Do you want a small wager if Eng meet Aust in the world cup?

Mike.

P.S. How'd you get a nice English lass to marry you? LOL:p

If Australia and England meet, and England win, you get a free session at PTC. If Australia win or draw, the smile on my face will be enough.

Max gets to hedge his bets in a big way, Australia, England and Greece, and I'm sure he'll have a soft spot for Portugal because of that faggot.

And to your last comment......I dont know lol, shes from Southampton, does that mean anything

I haven't read this whole thread, I am too lazy. I just have to say that the last test between Aus and Pak is one of the best tests I have seen. I was pissed at how badly we were doing and then day 4 came along. Man I was yelling alot that day. Thanks Hauritz for making that awesome catch and Haddin for coming up with another blinder as well.

Also thanks to Siddle as we would never have been able to win without him batting like he did.

We had the radio on in the office cheering every run Hussey / Siddle made then every wicket we took..It was a golden day.

If Australia and England meet, and England win, you get a free session at PTC. If Australia win or draw, the smile on my face will be enough.

Max gets to hedge his bets in a big way, Australia, England and Greece, and I'm sure he'll have a soft spot for Portugal because of that faggot.

And to your last comment......I dont know lol, shes from Southampton, does that mean anything

Are you out of your mind, you must be if you think I'll willingly walk in for a "session" after "winning" a bet. You'll freaking kill me! lol

I'm from the north, so Southampton does mean something, just kidding, I'm sure she is a lovely lass.

Makes North's position even more vulnerable when Katich is bowling and taking wickets. North was suppose to be an all-rounder

Makes North's position even more vulnerable when Katich is bowling and taking wickets. North was suppose to be an all-rounder

Does he even bowl - ever?

He`s supposed to be a wicked batsmen too but haven`t seen any of that.
Piss him off.

He should not have played in this Test. North should head South...lol

I think Watson showed why he should not be opener today..a sever lack of patience. A terrible shot on 1after just 5 balls. Yes i know he has made some runs but against weak opposition, Hughes made centuries against the best. Watson number 6 piss North off.

Todays news caught my eye,

"Former Australia wicketkeeper Steve Rixon says Brad Haddin is superior to Adam Gilchrist behind the stumps and will finish his career as one of the greatest glovemen in Test history."

Big call there.Haddin started off pretty ordinary,woeful at times with the runs he gave away. Admittedly he had a great series against Pakistan but no comparison to Gillie yet.