• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Can we lock this thread and completely delete it from the forum?

I am trying to totally erase this Ashes series from my memory.

THREE DEFEATS BY AN INNINGS!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

FUCK ME LUCIFER !!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 787

You don't need to be Einstein to work out Clarke would have had a selector in his ear 'suggesting' the possibility of 'retiring' from 20/20 cricket.

Good move, I'm pleased with it. One of the few good moves from the selectors in recent times.

What about this bullshit from Andrew Hilditch after the latest debacle:

Andrew Hilditch, the chairman of selectors, is not resigning and is pleased with the form of the four decision makers. "I think we've done a very good job as a selection panel, but the reality is we were totally out-played," he said. He was being serious.
WTF? Even Graeme Swann was saying the other day that they were glad that Hauritz wasn't playing. If they had Beer on their radar why didn't they pick him for the Australia A match leading up to the Ashes. Too much knee-jerk, ad-hoc, dumb-as-all-fuck horseshit going on me thinks. Apart from that I'm quite happy with everything.

View attachment 788

• Clarke got dumped from the T20, make no bones about it.
  • Clarke and Ponting should no longer play test cricket for a continuous run of poor form.
  • Hilditch is a c0cksmoker and should be dumped.
  • Watson is a fantastic cricketer playing out of position.
  • Hauritz should sue the selectors for wrongful dismissal.
  • Clarke should stick to banging hot chicks. ie Lara Bingle
  • Why did Doug 'The Rug' Bolinger not play the last 2 tests???
  • Beer - Fucking LOL
  • Smith - Good young player but you cannot tell me there is not a better number 6 floating around - David Hussey springs to mind or Callum Ferguson if wanting a younger player

pretty accurate shrek. the Hauritz situation was ridiculous, i think it could've changed the series if he played. Xaiver was embarrassing, he doesn't even play 4-day. Doug was unlucky, i wish he never got injured.
hopefully this is a wake up call for ponting and clarke.
next series in august, so i suspect who ever steps up in the worldcup may be a spot. im happy with tim paine being in the 20/20. he should also play 50 over as a batmen. Hodge should be in the 20/20 team.

i don't know how you guys can back hauritz, hes woeful, concedes way too many runs for a defensive bowler. Also get rid of phillip hughes, hes got the worst technique of any opening bat we've had for years.

WATSON?????????? are you on crack? watson is a great allrounder

a great all rounded that never bowls,
he does a decent job of opening but cant believe he was hardly used to bowl.

Hughes opening now that's a joke he had the lowest average of the entire team for the ashes series,
yet Marsh is hitting 50+ in most games opening for WA, yet cant get a game in the aus side.

Problem is the team is a "boys club" would rather have their drinking mates in the side.

I can't believe the stupidity of the T20 programming. Two match series tied 1-1.......no winner. Nice work CA.

I can remember understanding the best-of-3 concept when I was 8 or 9 yo.

A primary school kid could've figured out this was stoopid.

The longer Clarke stays in the less chance Aust have. FFS get White and the Hussey boys in.

Clarke putting more pressure on the next batters. Struggling to score at 50 runs / 100

Currently 17 off 32. Can't see him closing the gap.

When will they realise he is not a 50/50 player. Why.

Fuck you selectors. Fuck off Hilditch. Useless prick.

White Captain. Fuck Clarke off and bring in Hodge or Finch, he had a good game the other night.

Clarke. OUT
35 off 57.
FAIL

So he set Australia backwards by scoring not much better than 50%

Keep picking him selectors, keep failing. Morons.

Already Hussey is going waaaaaaaaaaay better than Clarke did.
Again F,U Clarke.

Anyone get the sense I am not a Clarke fan.
LOL

Ol Clarkey doesnt look healthy to me... Looks like he has been hangin out with those super models a bit too long. Might be spending too much time on the nest.

95108.2.jpg

LO, since he dumped Bingle his form has been woeful.

Time for a rest.
Up to you selectors, show some balls.