• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good to see Mitchell Johnson knows how to peak at the right time.

He gets a century and 5-for in the Shield match recently, and then gets a duck and 0-170 in this match.

Love your work Mitch!

Mitchie baby needs to be drug tested before each match me thinks.

Following on from the above roller coaster results, he gets dropped, comes back, gets first innings top score 62 plus 9 wickets and man of the match in this test.

I predict in the 4th test he'll get a king pair and 0-183 off 30 overs.

Then in the 5th test he'll get 14 wickets and 215 not out.

You read it here first, aaaaiiiight?

Mitch is a bit of an enigma.

I still think he can fill the all-rounders position. He's a damn good batter when on song

Guys like Mitch don't fire every match but when they do they can turn a match on their own.

A bit like Chris Gayle from the Windies. When he firs he is devastating but fails quite often, they lack consistancy.

Shahid Afridi is the worst example. He can win a match for sure, but that's about every 200th match maybe lol....he's easily got the dumbest approach to batting I've ever seen. He's a ball-chewing cheat too.

LMAO

958082-shahid-afridi.jpg

I would rather do 50 reps of sticking a fork in my eyeball than watch another day's cricket like we had yesterday. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Aus have taken two early wickets today.. the score is 2/170 - There is fight left in the Aussies yet !

Very painful to watch.

Ponting is losing his aura. he;ll go down in history as a good player now not a great player.

I heard on the news that approx 40-50% of the crowd left with still over 1 hr to play yesterday. that's sad, very sad.

If they can somehow get them out for less than 300, they may be a slim chance if they bat really well and score around 450-500

yeah i went yesterday (first day) and it was so damn packed at richmond station, never seen this before. I thought it was gonna be good to watch, but it was horrible to watch unless your an english supporter lol.

I'm still in shock at the patheticness of this latest Aussie performance. I'm pretty sure that's not a real word, but it still seems to describe that debacle perfectly. Not happy Jan!!!!

I don't know why everyone wants Pontings head, he didnt perform great but he is still our best batsmen, and most experienced cricketer. He could move to 4, and Watson could go 3 then marsh or hugues or Phil Jauques could go with Katich.

Clarke is on more of a struggle street. THe batting lost us this series. The can't play the moving ball