• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wow, The Pommies crumbled today. I think both teams are woeful right now. S.A or India would have a walk in the park against these 2 teams.

india were 9/180 odd yesterday against S.A

I dont think that modern players can bat when the ball is moving.

ponting gone... surprised much?

clarke looks good, and when all else fails, hussey and haddin will go for a bit... the johnson

400 lead will be awesome but leads not forget S.A chased down 414 here 2 years ago ans Aust was going much better then.

that is true... but think that after 2 days play, we are up to the 3rd innings... maybe could be all over in 4 days..

I dont know if that 414 is really anything to go by, yes we were going better, but so to were S.A and Eng... its a bit of a slump, but we will have too see how things go tomorrow...

Should be some good viewing..

I'll be glued to the TV.
Who said Test Cricket is dead?
Love it despite my frustrations..LOL

The tide is turning boys and girls.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say it'll be all even heading to Melbourne. Hussey and Smith batting sensibly atm. You'd have to think either Haddin or Johnson will get a few as well. I smell a victory, hope I havent jinxed them though.

Ffs no more predictions from me eh boys? Smith out, Haddin & Johnson gone cheaply.

From now on I shall fut the shuck up.

Wicket on the last ball of the day....yeah baby!!

This is looking good, must stop myself from making predictions...cmon Aussie cmon!!

ok DKD, ill let you off with this one... but if england get another 310 runs in the next 2 days with only the tail order... the storm is coming... haha

GO THE AUSSIES

Stupid Collingwood didn't take a run on the second last ball. The role of the night watchman is to take the strike so if he gets out they call stumps and the batsmen are protected, LOL he protected the nightwatchman. Moron. Cost him big time.