• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Finally North is dropped, and smith is in :)

From cricket.com.au:

The 12-man squad is:

Name
Ricky Ponting (c)
Michael Clarke (vc)
Michael Beer
Brad Haddin
Ryan Harris
Phillip Hughes
Ben Hilfenhaus
Mike Hussey WA
Mitchell Johnson
Peter Siddle
Steven Smith
Shane Watson

Cricket Australia > Latest News > News

lol doesn't look like his playing anyways, according to cricinfo. It'll prob be siddle, hilf, johnson and harris then smith to bowl a bit if needed.

Beer..LOL

North,,,, went south finally.

Hauritz was unlucky.
Yep, Hauritz can be expensive but he always seems to get wickets still.
The Aussies better pull something out their arse and smash some runs next week, none of this 3 for 3 shit again :mad:

I'm a fan of Hughes but on current form he could not get picked. So what is the selectors policy? Pick players out of form who you dumped prematurely to begin with. Give me a fucken break.

Australia v England, 3rd Test, Perth: England bid for early Christmas present | Cricket News | The Ashes 2010-11 | ESPN Cricinfo

Australia (probable) 1 Shane Watson, 2 Phillip Hughes, 3 Ricky Ponting (capt), 4 Michael Clarke, 5 Michael Hussey, 6 Steven Smith, 7 Brad Haddin (wk), 8 Mitchell Johnson, 9 Michael Beer, 10 Ryan Harris, 11 Ben Hilfenhaus.

I don't really like the inclusion of beer. It just means Watson will have to bowl more if we run out of fast bowling options, and its obviously not ideal considering his an opener... I would go with siddle and let smith bowl as well.

haddin at 7, smith needs to be in the mind set that he is a batter. at 6 he will feel the responsibility.

I hope beer is carrying the drinks tomorrow.

video quality isn't the best, but these are my favourites

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQqck3zDTWA]YouTube - Shane Warne vs Chanderpaul[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeLn8sEAKfE&feature=related]YouTube - Shane Warne - Ball Of The Century[/ame]

Haddin is batting beautifully and Johnson looking good so far. If they can get a partnership going and then hang on to their catches tomorrow they're a chance in this match.

Geez I hope Johnson gets a good score. I love watching his swashbuckling style when he's in form. His big backlift drives and hoicks over midwicket are great to watch.

Johnson is somewhat of an enigma. When's he's firing he looks better than the top order batsmen with lovely drives and massive 6's, but when he's off he's really poor.

was at the game yesterday, wasnt a good day, copped plenty of abuse from the barmy army,
johnson highest scoring followed by hussey, the tail end did well but the top order need to step it up.

today is looking better, and Johnson is on fire

Last edited: