• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Football] everyones teams

A-League (my true sporting love): Brisbane Roar
NRL: South Sydney Rabbitohs
Rugby: ACT Brumbies (though I also don't cry in the rare event the QLD Reds win a game)
AFL: Couldn't give a sh!t

Internationally I also have a fondness for Chelsea in the premier league and Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga (but don't follow either more than the highlights reel really).

AFL - The Roos
Cricket - Aus. and Vic.
Rugby (league and union) only Aus. but will watch a SOO happily.
Baseball - Sapporo Nippon Ham Fighters (Japan Pacific league)
That`s about it.

AFL: Geelong - i watch every game via tv that i can't get to which is most of the games as i'm located in Brisbane. I obsess about afl constantly checking various news websites at work.

Soccer - Brisbane Strikers (i refuse to call them 'Roar' it reminds me to much of the Brisbane Lions) although hardly get to see a game as i don't have foxtel

Rugby Union - Same story don't have foxtel so don't have a chance to follow it.

NRL - Can see the attraction but only enjoy watching fast wingers and skilled kickers which i could see playing in the afl, the rucks aren't real, alot of hugging and ground humping going on also :p.

Basketball - Not on mainstream tv

Tennis - Use to love Pat Rafter, waiting for a great server and volley'er to come along and win my heart

Anything with the Australian national team playing - Soccer/Cricket/Rugby Union (not so much the australian nrl team as they have no real competition)/Basketball etc. I get more excited over the olympics then my birthday & christmas combined.

Football, Leicester City and Man U and Eng
Rugby U, Leicester and Eng
NRL, The Storm and Eng
AFL, I've watched a few games but can't really see the attraction. It dosen't look like a professional sport to me, just some of the lads punching or kicking a ball in any direction.No offside and a huge goal to aim for and you still get a point if you miss.

That's the worst summing up of AFL I have ever heard.....
Does professional sport to classify as a sport where you run in lines? Where you hold a formation? Kind of like sheep hey?
Have you ever tried to kick a ball from 50m through a set of goals? You should one day.. Try on an angle... and when you miss slightly too the left or right you can say to yourself "at least i scored one point". Or if you miss completely which I honestly think a soccer player would do... You can read your post on this forum and think what an invalid opinion you have.

For the record I have played competitively in all forms of football and I can honestly say AFL was the hardest, most fun and required a the most co-ordination and thinking...not for everyone though is it?

Soccer -Roar
NRL - Bulldogs
AFL - Essendon
State or Origin - Blues
Cricket - Bulls

Players from bulldogs on NSW side my guess

Spot on!!!
My cousin or my mums cousin really actually plays for the Broncos now "Andrew McCullough". I always went for the blues because I had a problem with supporting the maroons when it was basically the broncos against the rest. Now that Andrew plays for them we have a bit of family support for him and his team but it would be at a great sacrifice of pride to turn around and go for the maroons now.

I'll admit it is fun to just smash guys (competed in a few local tournaments) but when it's on the tv I just change the channel.

AFL - West Coast Eagles

I also follow Aussies in teh cricket and like watching Orlando and Cleveland in the NBA.

C'mon mate, you can't have an each way bet...:p

I know :D.. Ive gone for the broncos since I was 8, but my fav player in the nrl is matty rodgers so.. but he was so much better before he left for union :mad:

looking forward to the nrl starting i just made my fantasy league for abit off fun .
Anyone else make a team?

Waterhouse oh no thats some bad luck he was named then pulled out.I put gallen captain just for his hitups and tackles rate and he go me 70 which was ok but would of been more if he didnt do some many errors in yesterdays game.