• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
WEEK IN REVIEW
XTREME FORMULATIONS ULTRA PEPTIDE BANANA
Taste 5 STARS
Mixability 5 STARS
Digestability 5 STARS
Comments-Same as the starberry for supplement facts and ingredients. I never thought i would like banana so much, quite a nice taste.

LG I-GH-1 REVIEW (Legal Gear or LG Science)

I-GH-1™ may help you achieve the major goal of losing fat while gaining muscle. GH is the secret anabolic used by many to increase performance or stack with other hormones. The most useful of all hormones, GH can be stacked with a thermogenic to increase fat loss or an anabolic like Methyl 1-D™ to increase size and strength.

GH is released during a workout or during sleep. Our proprietary GH Secretagogue is the most advanced formulation on the market and may help you achieve your body transformation goals.

*product efficacy is dependent on proper diet and excercise

Comments-That is off there website, i used this at 2x4 caps per day. I have not noticed any change at all at this stage, maybe a slight increase in training weights.
I have also stacked this with LG Methyl 1-D 18 months ago (the US one) and as that is a pro-hormone doubt that it helped any as well.
AZZA

AST DYMETRADINE XTREME

Review time.
I have started using this at 3 caps 20 minutes before training. I left the bottle at work so cant tell you exactly what is in it until next time.
What i noticed during my workouts is the thermogenic effect in other words i sweated during the workout unlike anything i have taken before. It does not give you skin bursting pumps nor does it claim to but over the last week i have endured a more volume plus weight approach to the iron to maybe up the mass. For that reason i realy think it ups the workload and intensity i am able to raise up and get through these workouts. For instance my last back workout (look up my training log). I doubt i could do that workout without these. But i am a skeptical bugger to, so this week i will do the same back workout without any training supps.
I have also finished the Xtreme Formulations products. I am going to miss them, i got quite used to the taste of these and unlike some other products i have used where i thought "ohh is that the last packet"? They will be missed. I compare these up there with the best i've had.
AZZA

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW AST VP2 chocolate and vanilla

Taste 3 STARS
Mixability 5 STARS
Digestability 4 stars

Comments-Both these flavours are quite tasteless. They would be excellent for adding to cooking. The flavours i am guessing are for chocolate probably cocoa so are very natural. They dont taste artifiical. The website has limited nutritional information on there. I would need the tub to get what i need to properly view the contents. I would like to see the ratios of cheaper to more expensive proteins contained in the mix. The site says "pure whey isolate peptide" and also contains Glutamine. We need to know these ratios when making a informed decision. You wouldnt like to be tricked out of buying a XR6 Turbo for just a XR6!! This applys to all protein manufacturers.
AZZA

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW CHAMPION NUTRITION PURE WHEY Chocolate 60gram serves

Taste 4 STARS
Mixability 4.5 STARS
Didestability 5 STARS

Comments-Unlike any chocolate i have ever had after first use i thought oh yuk but i had about 8 80 gram serves to do so did them. After the second go at it i thought this is not bad and by the last serve i was a little sad in finishing it off. To sum up this has a aquired taste. My taste buds are use to ON Double rich choc and this is one of the best tasting around and i compare to this quite often. Even my kids like it. Here are the sup facts

Pure Whey
High-Quality Whey Protein Supplement
Low Sugar
Low Carb
Low Lactose
Up to 52g of Whey Protein per Serving
7 Delicious Flavors
Available flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Banana Scream, Cocoa-Mochaccino, Cookies & Cream, Tropical Sunrise

Available sizes:
31 servings (2.2 lbs / 1 kg) powder
71 servings (5 lbs / 2.27 kg) powder
60 double-serving (3.84 kg) packets

Banana Scream: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Chocolate: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Cookies & Cream: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Cocoa-Mochaccino: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Strawberry: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Tropical Sunrise: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Vanilla: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Banana Scream: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Chocolate: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Cookies & Cream: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Cocoa-Mochaccino: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Strawberry: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Tropical Sunrise: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Vanilla: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Banana Scream: 60 packets: $146.99 Chocolate: 60 packets: $146.99 Cookies & Cream: 60 packets - $146.99 Cocoa-Mochaccino: 60 packets - $146.99 Strawberry: 60 packets: $146.99 Tropical Sunrise: 60 packets - $146.99 Vanilla: 60 packets - $146.99 Variety Pack: 60 packets - $146.99 (US PRICING)
Qty:

Protein is essential to life
Whether you're an athlete, a fitness enthusiast, a dieter, a post-op patient, or a busy homemaker, your health and your performance depend on protein! Pure Whey Protein Stack offers you an ideal and economical way to boost your daily protein intake.

Pure Whey Protein Stack contains a complete array of whey protein fractions, high in the essential amino acids and rich in glutamine peptides, giving you the right tools for muscle growth. In addition, each scoop delivers glutathione-boosting methionine and cysteine that can strengthen your immune system and help to improve your chances at better health.

Great protein for gaining or dieting
Pure Whey Protein Stack is an effective way to build and maintain lean muscle mass whether you are planning on bulking-up or losing fat. This powerful protein supplement is made exclusively with 100% high-quality whey protein, which makes it an excellent choice as a source of dietary protein.

Great for low-carb diets!
If you are watching your carbs, then Pure Whey Protein Stack is ideal for you. Each serving gives you up to 26g of pure protein with as little as 1.5g of carbs.

As good as Pure Whey Protein Stack tastes, you might expect it to be filled with sugar, artificial sweeteners or some other fillers, but no! Pure Whey Protein Stack contains only 100% pure whey protein and the best flavoring components around to deliver the best-tasting whey protein supplement on the market. It's a delicious, convenient, and economical way to boost your daily protein intake and help you get lean and burn fat. Plus, Pure Whey Protein Stack mixes smoothly and quickly in a glass or shaker bottle so it's convenient enough to use anytime, anywhere. Just add water, stir, and drink!

The protein you need at the price you want
Pure Whey Protein Stack is designed to work great, yet not break your bank. In fact, per serving, Pure Whey Protein Stack not only costs less than other brands, it also costs less than most other sources of protein you eat. So if you are looking for a high-quality whey protein at a bargain price, Pure Whey Protein Stack is your ideal choice.

From hardcore bodybuilders to fitness enthusiasts to dieters, Pure Whey Protein Stack works! We challenge you to compare Pure Whey Protein Stack against the competition and you will see why, gram for gram, we are the best! DO THE MATH and see for yourself!:

The best-tasting!
The best-mixing!
The most protein!
The best value!
Period!
Nutritional Facts
Amino Acid Profile of Pure Whey Protein Stack
Expressed as a percent (%) of each amino acid per protein serving

Amino Acid
%

L-leucine (BCAA) 11
L-isoleucine (BCAA) 5.9
L-valine (BCAA) 5.0
L-lysine 8.4
L-threonine 7.0
L-methionine 2.0
L-phenylalanine ">2.9
L-tryptophan 1.5
L-arginine 2.0
L-histidine 1.6
L-glutamic acid 17.7
Glycine 2.5
L-cysteine 2.9
L-alanine 4.8
L-aspartic acid 10.9
L-proline 5.7
L-serine 5.0
L-tyrosine 3.2

Bioactive Protein Fractions in Pure Whey Protein Stack
Beta-lactoglobulin 50 - 60%
Alpha-lactalbumin 12 - 16%
Glycomacropeptides 15 - 20%
Immunoglobulins 5 - 8%
Bovine Serum Albumin 3 - 5%
Lactoferrin < 1%
SUPPLEMENT FACTS(Vanilla)
Serving size 1 scoop (32 g)

Amount Per Serving

Calories 125 Calories from Fat 15

% Daily Value*
Total Fat1.5 g 2%

Saturated Fat 1 g 5%

Trans Fat 0 g

Cholesterol 45 mg 15%

Sodium 70 mg 3%

Potassium 145 mg 4%

Total Carbohydrate1.5 g < 1%

Fiber 0.5 g 2%

Sugars 1 g

Protein26 g 52%

Calcium 140 mg 14%

Phosphorus 80 mg 8%

Magnesium 8 mg 2%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Ingredients: Micro-filtered and ion-exchange whey protein concentrate and isolate, whey peptides, glycine, natural and artificial flavoring, acesulfame-potassium. Contains milk and soy.

Note: Nutritional Facts and Ingredients may vary slightly depending upon flavor.

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin (from low-glycemic waxy maize), citric acid, natural and artificial flavoring, sucralose, acesulfame-potassium, lake red 40, blue 2 lake.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Where does whey protein come from?
A. "Whey" is the name given to the watery part of milk that remains after making cheese. Whey is, in fact, a byproduct of cheese manufacturing that is rich in lactose, vitamins, minerals, and whey protein.

Dairy "whey protein" is composed of several different protein fractions that include: alpha-lactalbumin, beta-lactoglobulin, bovine serum albumin, glycomacropeptides, immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and the proteose peptones. Each one is nutrient-rich and essential in its own way, yet it is the combination of all these fractions that gives whey protein the nutritious and health promoting value.

Q. Does Pure Whey Protein Stack contain any lactose? If so, how much?
A. Yes. Pure Whey Protein Stack contains whey protein concentrate, and whey protein concentrates do contain a level of lactose. Therefore, there is some lactose present. This averages about 1.5g per serving depending on the flavor. For comparison purposes one 8 oz. glass of skim milk contains 14g of lactose and 8g of protein.
AZZA
modify_inline.gif
SUPPLEMENT REVIEW CHAMPION NUTRITION PURE WHEY Chocolate 60gram serves

Taste 4 STARS
Mixability 4.5 STARS
Didestability 5 STARS

Comments-Unlike any chocolate i have ever had after first use i thought oh yuk but i had about 8 80 gram serves to do so did them. After the second go at it i thought this is not bad and by the last serve i was a little sad in finishing it off. To sum up this has a aquired taste. My taste buds are use to ON Double rich choc and this is one of the best tasting around and i compare to this quite often. Even my kids like it. Here are the sup facts

Pure Whey
High-Quality Whey Protein Supplement
Low Sugar
Low Carb
Low Lactose
Up to 52g of Whey Protein per Serving
7 Delicious Flavors
Available flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Banana Scream, Cocoa-Mochaccino, Cookies & Cream, Tropical Sunrise

Available sizes:
31 servings (2.2 lbs / 1 kg) powder
71 servings (5 lbs / 2.27 kg) powder
60 double-serving (3.84 kg) packets

Banana Scream: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Chocolate: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Cookies & Cream: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Cocoa-Mochaccino: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Strawberry: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Tropical Sunrise: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Vanilla: 2.2 lbs powder - $42.99 Banana Scream: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Chocolate: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Cookies & Cream: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Cocoa-Mochaccino: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Strawberry: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Tropical Sunrise: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Vanilla: 5 lbs powder - $78.49 Banana Scream: 60 packets: $146.99 Chocolate: 60 packets: $146.99 Cookies & Cream: 60 packets - $146.99 Cocoa-Mochaccino: 60 packets - $146.99 Strawberry: 60 packets: $146.99 Tropical Sunrise: 60 packets - $146.99 Vanilla: 60 packets - $146.99 Variety Pack: 60 packets - $146.99 (US PRICING)
Qty:

Protein is essential to life
Whether you're an athlete, a fitness enthusiast, a dieter, a post-op patient, or a busy homemaker, your health and your performance depend on protein! Pure Whey Protein Stack offers you an ideal and economical way to boost your daily protein intake.

Pure Whey Protein Stack contains a complete array of whey protein fractions, high in the essential amino acids and rich in glutamine peptides, giving you the right tools for muscle growth. In addition, each scoop delivers glutathione-boosting methionine and cysteine that can strengthen your immune system and help to improve your chances at better health.

Great protein for gaining or dieting
Pure Whey Protein Stack is an effective way to build and maintain lean muscle mass whether you are planning on bulking-up or losing fat. This powerful protein supplement is made exclusively with 100% high-quality whey protein, which makes it an excellent choice as a source of dietary protein.

Great for low-carb diets!
If you are watching your carbs, then Pure Whey Protein Stack is ideal for you. Each serving gives you up to 26g of pure protein with as little as 1.5g of carbs.

As good as Pure Whey Protein Stack tastes, you might expect it to be filled with sugar, artificial sweeteners or some other fillers, but no! Pure Whey Protein Stack contains only 100% pure whey protein and the best flavoring components around to deliver the best-tasting whey protein supplement on the market. It's a delicious, convenient, and economical way to boost your daily protein intake and help you get lean and burn fat. Plus, Pure Whey Protein Stack mixes smoothly and quickly in a glass or shaker bottle so it's convenient enough to use anytime, anywhere. Just add water, stir, and drink!

The protein you need at the price you want
Pure Whey Protein Stack is designed to work great, yet not break your bank. In fact, per serving, Pure Whey Protein Stack not only costs less than other brands, it also costs less than most other sources of protein you eat. So if you are looking for a high-quality whey protein at a bargain price, Pure Whey Protein Stack is your ideal choice.

From hardcore bodybuilders to fitness enthusiasts to dieters, Pure Whey Protein Stack works! We challenge you to compare Pure Whey Protein Stack against the competition and you will see why, gram for gram, we are the best! DO THE MATH and see for yourself!:

The best-tasting!
The best-mixing!
The most protein!
The best value!
Period!
Nutritional Facts
Amino Acid Profile of Pure Whey Protein Stack
Expressed as a percent (%) of each amino acid per protein serving

Amino Acid
%

L-leucine (BCAA) 11
L-isoleucine (BCAA) 5.9
L-valine (BCAA) 5.0
L-lysine 8.4
L-threonine 7.0
L-methionine 2.0
L-phenylalanine ">2.9
L-tryptophan 1.5
L-arginine 2.0
L-histidine 1.6
L-glutamic acid 17.7
Glycine 2.5
L-cysteine 2.9
L-alanine 4.8
L-aspartic acid 10.9
L-proline 5.7
L-serine 5.0
L-tyrosine 3.2

Bioactive Protein Fractions in Pure Whey Protein Stack
Beta-lactoglobulin 50 - 60%
Alpha-lactalbumin 12 - 16%
Glycomacropeptides 15 - 20%
Immunoglobulins 5 - 8%
Bovine Serum Albumin 3 - 5%
Lactoferrin < 1%
SUPPLEMENT FACTS(Vanilla)
Serving size 1 scoop (32 g)

Amount Per Serving

Calories 125 Calories from Fat 15

% Daily Value*
Total Fat1.5 g 2%

Saturated Fat 1 g 5%

Trans Fat 0 g

Cholesterol 45 mg 15%

Sodium 70 mg 3%

Potassium 145 mg 4%

Total Carbohydrate1.5 g < 1%

Fiber 0.5 g 2%

Sugars 1 g

Protein26 g 52%

Calcium 140 mg 14%

Phosphorus 80 mg 8%

Magnesium 8 mg 2%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Ingredients: Micro-filtered and ion-exchange whey protein concentrate and isolate, whey peptides, glycine, natural and artificial flavoring, acesulfame-potassium. Contains milk and soy.

Note: Nutritional Facts and Ingredients may vary slightly depending upon flavor.

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin (from low-glycemic waxy maize), citric acid, natural and artificial flavoring, sucralose, acesulfame-potassium, lake red 40, blue 2 lake.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Where does whey protein come from?
A. "Whey" is the name given to the watery part of milk that remains after making cheese. Whey is, in fact, a byproduct of cheese manufacturing that is rich in lactose, vitamins, minerals, and whey protein.

Dairy "whey protein" is composed of several different protein fractions that include: alpha-lactalbumin, beta-lactoglobulin, bovine serum albumin, glycomacropeptides, immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and the proteose peptones. Each one is nutrient-rich and essential in its own way, yet it is the combination of all these fractions that gives whey protein the nutritious and health promoting value.

Q. Does Pure Whey Protein Stack contain any lactose? If so, how much?
A. Yes. Pure Whey Protein Stack contains whey protein concentrate, and whey protein concentrates do contain a level of lactose. Therefore, there is some lactose present. This averages about 1.5g per serving depending on the flavor. For comparison purposes one 8 oz. glass of skim milk contains 14g of lactose and 8g of protein.
AZZA
modify_inline.gif

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW PVL MUTANT MASS

Taste 3 STARS
Mixability 3.5 STARS
Digestability 4 STARS

Comments-The first one i mixed up, didnt mix to well almost like Milo but no large clumps or anything. Info- I mix everything in the same Shaker Bottle which has a wire whisk. I also have 2 Tupperware shakers and rate these highly. These newer on the market Shaker Bottles are the way to go if you dont have a blender. I have one (well half a one as i dropped the jug and glass doesnt bounce) as well but i have been using the one shaker in all my reviews as we dont all have one. Cheapest i have seen The Shaker is $5.50 from ADA st supps in Brisbane. I have 2 and recomend 2 or even 3 to anyone that is on the go.
Now back to the review. I dont realy like the taste of this one very much, i dont hate it just not my cuppa tea. It has its own unique taste so is hard to compare. Now to what the ingredients say. Sometimes a products taste and mixability can be because of whats in it. You cant get a protein powder (i dont think) to taste fantastic when it contains MCT oils, CLA, Flaxseed and Borage oil. We all know we need EFA's in our diet but whether we need them in our protein drinks is another thing. If you take cost per serve into account it may be more convienent. This one also has natural flavours. Here are the supp facts. The outright performance of this product ingredient wise may be the new number one.

This is the ultimate lean gainer you‘ve been waiting for! PVL Mutant Mass is a serious formula, designed with only hard working athletes in mind, who demand power, absolute size and all out strength. If you are serious about gaining slabs of lean muscle mass, faster than ever, then PVL Mutant Mass is the one for you!

PVL Mutant Mass Iso-Stack 10 (The Ultimate Protein Mix) - Our award winning blend of 10 superior, muscle building proteins - no wimp proteins like soy, wheat or other veggie protein - just pure, high BV/PER amino acid proteins proven to build lean tissue.

PVL Mutant Mass: Amount Per Servings:

260G Amount Per Serving:

Total Calories: 1050
Protein: 52g
Total Carbohydrates: 170g
-Sugars: 29g
-Dietary Fiber: 5g
Fat: 18g
-Saturates: 3g
-Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 60mg
Sodium: 360mg
Potassium: 1400mg

PVL Munant Mass: Other Ingredients:

Clean-Carb Pre-Blend (Vextrago Brand high molecular weight carbohydrate (Mw 1,000,000 - 1,200,000 from Barley Starch), Maltodextrin, Levulose, Corn Solids, Inulin (from Chicory), Soy Fiber, Wheat Fiber), Iso-Stack 10 Protein Matrix Pre-Blend (Multi Whey Blend CFM-92 and ISO-95 Whey Protein Isolates, WPC 85 and WPC 80 Whey Protein Concentrates, Whey 80P (Peptides), Milk Protein Isolate, Miceller Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Fat Free Eggplete, Egg White and Fat Free Egg Yolk Protein Isolates), Lipotherm Pre-Blend (MCT from Fractionated Coconut Oil), CLA from Sunflower Oil, Flax Seed Oil Powder, Borage Oil Powder) Intrasorb-5 Calorie Uptake Pre-Blend (Bio-immune Colostrum (High Immunoglobulin, Lactoferrin, EGF, IGF-1 & IGF-2), Insu-Drive Complex (Alpha Lipoic Acid, D-Pinitol, Inositol & 4-Hydroxyisoleucine), Vanillin, Natural Flavours, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.

AZZA

REVIEW LG LEGAL GEAR COLD FUSION FRUIT PUNCH

Taste 2 STARS
Mixability 4 Stars
Digestability 5 STARS
Pump 2 STARS
Vascularity 3 STARS
Endurance 4 STARS
Intensity 4 STARS
Recovery 4 STARS

Comments-A aquired taste this one, i have had it before and didnt like it. I could feel the effects of the Beta-Alanine or Arginine with the prickly type of heat i had with the Morph. I have had a week almost of pre-workout drinks. I did chest today and i am doing 6x6 program 3rd week in and have not been able to get a decent pump while doing this. So had only a mild increase in pump and some vascularity. Maybe on a higher rep workout i can get a decent pump. I had a virus last week and this was my first day back after 5 days off. I am lethargic but still got through my 6x6 program and only missed a couple of sets but got the goal in increased weights.
My sample pack has 30,000 mg proprietary blend and the US one states caffeine as a ingredient but its not on my pack.
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving:
Calories 24
Total Fat 0
Saturated Fat 0
Cholesterol 0
Total Carbohydrates 6 g
Dietary Fiber 0
Sugars 0
Protein 0

Cold Fusion EU Proprietary Formula 20,175 mg.

Creatine Ethyl Ester, DiCreatine Aspartate, Creatine Monohydrate

Anabolic EU:
L-Leucine, L-Taurine, Beta-Alanine, Aspartic Acid

Nitric EU:
L-Arginine Orotate, L-Arginine Alpha Keto-Glutarate, L-Argine, Pomegranate Powder

Stamina EU:
Spirulina,

Insulin EU:
Bitter Melon Extract

Ingredients: Laboratory Grade Dextrose, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Natural Colors, Sucralose, A.F. Silica

Directions: On training days, take 2-3 scoops with 8-12 oz. of cold water or juice 30-40 minutes prior to training on an empty stomach. On non-workout days, take 1 scoop with 8 oz of water. For best results, avoid consuming a meal or protein shake for one hour after taking Cold Fusion EU.

AZZA

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW BODY SCIENCE RAPID GROWTH STRAWBERRY CREME

Taste 4 STARS
Mixability 5 STARS
Digestability 5 STARS

General comments-Not the best tasting strawberry protein drink i have had but goes down well. This contains WPC for protein and Maltedextrin for carbs also has creatine as well as BCAA's, it is all listed below.
Nutritional Data Contents

Average Qty Average Qty
Per Serve (75g) Per 100g
Energy kj 1232 1642
Providing Calories 293 391
Protein (dry basis) (g) 18.45 24.6
Fat -Total (g) 1.65 2.2
- Saturated (g) 0.41 0.55
Carbohydrate - Total (g) 51.15 68.2
- Sugars (g) 4.35 5.8
Dietary Fibre (g) 0 0
Calcium (mg) 74 98
Sodium (mg) 27.37 36.5
Potassium (mg) 288 384
Gluten (g) 0 0
Creatine Monohydrate (g) 1 1.33
Essential Amino Acids
Isoleucine (mg) 959 1279
Leucine (mg) 1624 2165
Lysine (mg) 1180 1574
Methionine (mg) 332 443
Phenylalanine (mg) 498 664
Threonine (mg) 1162 1550
Tryptophan (mg) 313 418
Valine (mg) 904 1205
Non Essential Amino Acids
Alanine (mg) 811 1082
Arginine (mg) 442 590
Aspartic Acid (mg) 1624 2165
Cysteine (mg) 406 541
Glutamic Acid (mg) 2675 3567
Glycine (mg) 313 418
Histidine (mg) 296 394
Proline (mg) 922 1230
Serine (mg) 849 1132
Tyrosine (mg) 517 689
Glutamine (mg) 883 1177
Vitamins & Minerals
Vitamin A 15IU
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.26mg
Calcium 104mg
Iron 0.26mg
Magnesium 15mg
Phosphorous 74mg
Potassium (mg) 137

AZZA

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW MASS MONSTER VANILLA NOUGAT

Taste 5 STARS
Mixability 5 STARS
Digestability 5 STARS

Comments-This is the best tasting shake i have had to date. But, it goes straight through me. the old lactose intolerance showed up on this one. I have not had one single lactose problem. I knew it was on the label and wont hold that against BSC. I can drink it before bed and have no probs. Being lactose intolerant can be very irritating at time but like lifes challanges we get around it. I am drinking one right now. Contains WPI isolate and Dextrose. Has a good spectrum of everything else.

Active Ingredients: [Vanilla Nougat]
Whey Protein Isolate, Non-fat milk solids
Average Qty
Per Serve (40g) Average Qty
Per 100g
Energy kJ 592 1480
Providing Calories 142 354
Protein (dry basis) (g) 24 60.1
Fat, Total (g) 0.3 0.7
- Saturated (g) 0.2 0.5
Carbohydrate, Total (g) 11.49 28.72
- Sugars (total) (g) 10.14 25.36
Made up of:
- Sugars (Lactose) (g) 9.24 23.1
- Sugars (Dextrose) (g) 0.72 1.8
- Sugars (Other) (g) 0.18 0.46
Sodium (mg) 124 310
Potassium (mg) 271 677
Fibre (g) 0 0
Gluten (g) 0 0
Essential Amino Acids
Isoleucine (mg) 1491 3727
Leucine (mg) 2734 6835
Lysine (mg) 2659 6647
Methionine (mg) 661 1652
Phenylalanine (mg) 854 2134
Threonine (mg) 1724 4309
Tryptophan (mg) 3272 8179
Valine (mg) 1478 3695
Non-Essential Amino Acids
Histidine (mg) 609 1522
Alanine (mg) 1088 2719
Arginine (mg) 629 1573
Aspartic acid (mg) 2629 6573
Cysteine (mg) 1801 4502
Glutamic Acid (mg) 4536 11340
Glycine (mg) 225 562
Proline (mg) 1675 4188
Serine (mg) 1334 3334
Tyrosine (mg) 997 2492
Vitamins
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) (mg) 0.32 (18.6% RDI*) 0.79
Pantothenic Acid (mg) 0.51 (10.2% RDI*) 1.28
Vitamin B12 (ug) 0.7 (35.2 % RDI*) 1.8
Biotin (ug) 5.1 (17 % RDI*) 12.8
Minerals
Calcium (mg) 242.8 (30.4 % RDI*) 606.9
Phosphorous (mg) 181 (18.1 % RDI*) 45

AZZA
modify_inline.gif

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW NITROVOL CHOCOLATE

Taste 4 STARS
Mixability 4 STARS
Digestability 5 STARS

Comments-A rich chocolate taste, not as rich as Monster Milk but stronger than ON, didnt quite all mix up but no floaties. I am using this as my post-workout shake. Contains WPI concentrate and Maltedextrin for carbs, also has Taurine 1g, Creatine 3g, Glutamine 7g and Argine 900mg.

Active Ingredients: [Chocolate]
Whey Protein Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Glutamine, Creatine, Dextrose, Glycine, Taurine
Average Qty
Per Serve Average Qty
Per 100g
Energy kJ 1548
Providing Calories 296.3 370.3
Protein(g) 34.86 43.58
Fat, Total (g) 1.98 2.48
- Saturated (g) 1.16 1.45
Carbohydrate, Total (g) 34.7 43.39
- Sugar (total) (g) 12.67 15.84
Made up of:
- Sugars (Lactose) (g) 7.14 8.93
- Sugars (Dextrose) (g) 1.44 1.8
- Sugars (Other) (g) 4.09 5.11
Sodium (mg) 115.2 144
Potassium (mg) 537.1 671.4
Fibre (g) 0 0
Gluten 0g 0g
Glutamine (mg) 6968 8710
Creatine (mg) 3000 3750
Glycine (mg) 1683 2104
Taurine (mg) 1000 1250
Essential amino acids
Isoleucine (mg) 1821 2276
Leucine (mg) 3478 4348
Lysine (mg) 2966 3707
Methionine (mg) 689 861
Phenylalanine (mg) 974 1217
Threonine (mg) 2121 2651
Tryptophan (mg) 595 744
Valine (mg) 1934 2418
Non-essential amino acids
Histidine (mg) 656 820
Alanine (mg) 1634 2043
Arginine (mg) 917 1146
Aspartic acid (mg) 3185 3981
Cysteine (mg) 699 874
Glutamic Acid (mg) 3945 4931
Proline (mg) 1622 2028
Serine (mg) 1644 2055
Tyrosine (mg) 1121 1401
Vitamins and Minerals
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) (mg) 0.31(18.2% RDI*) 0.39
Folate (ug) 21 (10.5% RDI*) 26.3
Vitamin B12 (ug) 2.5 (127% RDI*) 3.18
Biotin (ug) 3.9 (13.2 % RDI*) 4.93
Calcium (mg) 220 (27.5% RDI*) 275
Phosphorous (mg) 220 (22% RDI*) 275
*RDI - Recommended Dietary Intake

AZZA

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW MYOCYTIN LEMON LIME

Taste 5 STARS
Mixability 5 STARS
Digestability 5 STARS
Comments-This tastes like cordial and goes down very well after training, i have included some scientific research that you will be interested in.
I will see if i have any extra in the fuel tank for gym toomorow as i am doing some triples on the bench.

University Proven. Superior to Standard Creatine:
Energy // Lean Muscle Gain // Weight Gain // Athletic Performance // Recovery

Independent scientific research has shown Myocytin to be superior to standard creatine (Rogerson and co-workers, 2003). In fact after only six days of supplementation with Myocytin athletes increased their performance on a strength based performance test significantly more than athletes taking regular creatine. Likewise, athletes using Myocytin gained over twice as much body mass (minimum 5kg) v’s standard creatine and increased their upper arm girth by over 200% more than standard creatine. (Results of this study were presented at the prestigious 2003 Australian Conference of Science and Medicine in Sport).

In an independant university research study, every single athlete using Myocytin increased their bench press performance, upper arm girth and body mass.

Results also suggest that an athlete ingesting Myocytin has a higher likelihood of experiencing gains in body mass and athletic performance than an athlete ingesting standard Creatine.
Helps improve maximal power/strength, work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions, single-effort sprint performance and work performed during repetitive sprint performance.
Myocytin was not associated with muscle cramping, which is a common complaint amongst athletes ingesting Creatine.

Active Ingredients: [ Myocytin Lemon Lime ] Dextrose, Creatine, L-Taurine, Calcium carbonate, L-Glycine, Magnesium chelate, Sodium Chloride, Mineral Salt, Potassium Average Qty Per Serve (40g) Average Qty Per 100g Energy kJ 565.6 1414 Providing Calories 135.31 338.28 Protein 4.5g 11.26g Fat, Total 0g 0g - Saturated 0g 0g Carbohydrate, Total 31.58g 78.96g - Sugars (Dextrose) 31.14g 77.85g Sodium 145.2mg 363mg Potassium 48.2mg 120.5mg Fibre 0g 0g Gluten 0g 0g Creatine 3g 7.5g L-Taurine 1g 2.5g L-Glycine 500mg 1.25g Magnesium chelate 500mg 1.25g Providing Magnesium 100mg (31.25% RDI*) 250mg vn002

AZZA

modify_inline.gif

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW BODY SCIENCE TRIANDROBOL

Triandrobol
Optimise the anabolic environment.
Athletic Performance // Muscle Growth // Sexual Performance

Scientifically formulated and granulated to contain naturally occurring steroidal saponins for athletes and body builders who need to maintain peak physical condition. Best used during times of physical exertion. Triandrobol Tribulus is a standardized extract containing not less than 60%of furastanol saponins calculated as protodioscin. Tribulus is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a tonic to strengthen and enliven body, boost energy reserves and promote general well being. Red Clover helps to regulate hormonal imbalance. Helps to maintain healthy connective tissue and joints. Wild Yam acts as a nervine, helping to tone the nervous system. May relieve some symptoms of muscular cramp or spasm associated with training and physical exertion. Helps to improve appetite and digestion. The active components of Triandrobol are steroidal saponins.

Ingredients

Tribulus Terrestris fruit & root 2500mg (equivalent saponins to 60%), Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) 2500mg, Dioscorea opposita (wild yam) tuber 625mg No added salt, wheat, yeast, gluten, starch, corn, milk derivatives, flavours or sweeteners

$71.50 for 90 caps $3.17 per day

Overall comments-With the other product Body Science has with Tribulus i was on 17.5g per day of Tribulus. As i only had enough product for 4 weeks it was probably 4 weeks short of a Tribulus cycle as such. While i have had success with the product it is a combination of all the Body Science supplements i have. It is impossible to say that either one product is better than another but protein powders by them selfs will not and are not designed to be high performance. The Tribulus products i feel have assisted me in the weights room. I have Personal Bested on all of the big lifts, being on a strength program will achieve this anyway but with continued training over a prolonged period it is hard to keep doing PB's. I feel the Tribulus does have a performance gain and every little bit helps.
AZZA

BODY SCIENCE VANDROBOL

Vandrobol
Anabolic Optimiser.
Muscle growth // Athletic performance // Sexual performance

Vandrobol is the “best in its class” of natural anabolic products. Helps to naturally increase your strength and performance, enabling you to train harder and for longer so you get maximum results from your workout.

Contains a natural blend of steroidal saponins, alkaloids and sterols from proven phytomedicinal herbs

Designed to support natural hormone production
Helps increase lean muscle mass
Enhance libido and sexual performance
Helps increase energy levels
Help promote testosterone levels
Help increase muscular work capacity
Contains 750mg Omega 3 per capsule
BSc Body Science Vandrobol contains Omega 3 Fish Oil. Omega 3 Fish Oil helps increase the body’s ability to produce good cholesterol (HDL). The body requires good cholesterol to manufacture and maintain healthy hormone levels. Omega 3 was included in the formula to assist in producing the ultimate environment for increased hormone production.

Amount per 1 Capsule
Extracts equivalent to dry:
Puncture Vine (Tribulus terrestris) 5000mg
Trigonella foenum-graecum 2500mg
Dioscorea opposita 1000mg
Macuna Pruriens 1000mg
Omega 3 Fish Oil (18/12) 750mg
Supplying not less than 225mg Omega 3 polyunsaturates:
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 135mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 90mg
Natural Vitamin E 5 mg

Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin (Halal Certified), Glycerin, Vegetable Oil, Bee's Wax Yellow, Purified Water, Colours

$79.95 60 caps $2.66 a day 2 caps depending on weight.

General comments-Same comments as the Triandrobol.
AZZA

BODY SCIENCE MULTI VMA
Multi-VMA
Potent Multi-Vitamin, Antioxidant:
Energy // Stress // Recovery // Athletic Performance

Multi-VMA provides an extensive and comprehensive range of VITAMINS, CHELATED MINERALS, ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS and ANTIOXIDANTS in an easy, convenient, one-a-day formula. It’s designed to combat the damaging effects of stress, poor diet and lifestyle and help maintain a healthy immune system. So you’ll have the get-up-and-go you need to get the most out of your day, everyday.

Each Tablet Contains

Beta carotene 5.5mg
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A 1.65mg) 3000IU
d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 11mg) 13.31IU
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 115mg
Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 82.5mg
Riboflavine (Vitamn B2) 82.5mg
Nicotinamide 82.5mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6 from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 82.5mg) 68.06mg
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5 from Calcium pantothenate 82.5mg) 72.6mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 11mcg) 440IU
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 90mcg
Biotin (Vitamin H) 120mcg
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 1.5mg
Folic acid 480mcg
Lycopene 120mcg
Lutein 500mcg
Lysine Hydrochloride 50mg
Choline Bitartrate 50mg
Inositol 50mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract 25mg
R,S-alpha lipoic acid 10mg
Tyrosine 5mg
Hesperidin 2mg
Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium 49.9mg)
241.5mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 10mg) 50mg
Iron amino acid chelate (Iron 5mg) 25mg
Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 5mg) 50mg
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate (Copper 24.2mcg) 95.1mcg
Potassium iodide (Iodine 150mcg) 196.3mcg
Borax (Boron 1.13mg) 10mg
Selenomethionine (Selenium 26mcg) 65mcg
Molybdenum Trioxide (Molybdenum 20mcg)
30mcg
Chromium nicotinate (Chromium 3.33mcg)
33.3mcg
And Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) seed 1g
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) seed 100.1mg

The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500 IU. WARNING - When taken in excess of 8000 IU vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 100 mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years.

$22.95 30 CAPS $0.76 cents per day

General comments-Everyone needs a good multi and antioxidant. I havent compared this to any other Multi but you guys can compare the above nutritional facts to what you are having now.
AZZA

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW BLACK WIDOW HYDROXY WHEY HARDCORE Chocolate.

Taste 5 STARS
Mixability 5 STARS
Digestability 5 STARS
Protein Type- 94% Blend, Whey Protein Isolate, Ionised Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate,
Other Goodies- Brindle Berry (hydroxy citric acid) Phaseulus Vulgaris, Amino acids Glutamine and Taurine
Cost Per Serve-$2.59 or $64.95 1KG and 3KG would be cheaper per serve and that is retail.

Comments- I am starting to favour the cocoa flavoured products, as it's natural flavouring. I have also changed for this review for the first time that i have already finished this product (1KG) My last impression is the same as my first, i love it. It didnt take long to finish at 3 shakes a day but it was most enjoyable.
AZZA

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW BLACK WIDOW GROWTH MUSCLE BUILDER 300G

GOODIES- Arginine, Lysine, Glutamine, Glycine.
Price-$34.95 i found when googled.

1 Teaspoon mixed with water, i chose my Hydroxy Whey for this so 3 teaspoons a day. The recommended dose is 1 Teaspoon a day. I recognize the importance of amino acids and certain amino acids during peak training. I also want to start the recovery process as soon as possible. Due to my demanding training i take the higher doses with shakes.

Comments-Above pretty well sums it up, i have used approx 100 grams so far. I am having good recovery and very little muscle soreness but too early to tell. Will be doing another review when i have finished all the product off.
AZZA

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW REDBAK GROWTH STACK Vanilla Sting

Taste 3 STARS
Mixability 5 STARS
Digestability 5 STARS
Protein Source-WPI, WPC, Hydrolysed Whey Protein, Calcium Caseinate,
Other Goodies-Creatine, glutamine, Colostrum, MCT's, Pervian Maca, BCAA's.
Cost Per Serve-$4.19-$2.68 price varies on 500g-4kg tub.

General comments-I didnt like the taste of this very much, nutritionaly it ticks the right boxes. After a couple of shakes i mixed up all the product with another one i have Redbak Protein Stack. I have this one to review as well and had a couple of shakes, it is Deadly Chocolate. Mixing the 2 made for one delicous drink.
AZZA

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW REDBAK PROTEIN STACK Deadly Chocolate.

Taste 4 STARS
Mixability 5 STARS
Digestability 5 STARS
Protein Source-Like the other one it is a protein blend of WPI, WPC, HWPI, Caseinate. No percentages are on the labels as with most companys.
Other Goodies-Creatine, Glutamine, Colostrum, BCAA's, MCT's
Price Per Serve-$5.59-$3.38 depending on size 500g and 3kg.

General Comments- This one look to be a solid product, once again it ticks the boxes and contains heaps of different benefical ingredients. The main difference with these 2 products is the carbs. The Growth Stack contains dextrose and glucose. There is more protein in the Protein Stack. I have a total of about 17 serves, so will only go 6 days and i am halfway through now. I am also combining the Black Widow Growth Muscle Builder (1 teaspoon) for the extra shot of BCAA's. I will post up all the nutritional information in my final Redbak/Black Widow reviews.
AZZA

Supplement review. I need to get back on track.
Over the last few weeks i have been taking 3 Bioflex products, Redbak/Black Widow, Gaspari Super Pump, Epic 8 Beta Anabol, Endorphix, 4-Nitro Tropic and Body Well First Order. It has been hit and miss with some of these as my timing has been off and workouts and schedules not working out. Each of these products will get a full review. I owe it to some of my bigger suporters to do there products on there own or stack them and see. From Wednesday i will be doing all the BioFlex products until i run out of Protein powder's. Then i will be doing BSC Body Science.
Todays review is Body Well First Order, sort of jumped the cue but i have only 2 samples. The samples come in a small clear plastic shaker with 3 flavours inside. Each one is taken pre, during and post workout. Each is the same in ratio and ingredients.

Taste 4.5 STARS
Mixability 4.5 STARS
Digestability 5 STARS
PUMP 4.5 STARS
Vascularity 4.5 STARS
Intensity 4 STARS
Strength 4 STARS
Endurance 4 STARS
Recovery 4 STARS

General comments For what its worth this 4 gram packet delivers where alot of others fail too. The star ratings in my view are just. I have had the flu, bed ridden for 3 days and symptoms for 7 days. Still lethargic after 9 days. I would usually drop my strength and enduance considerably after this. I got a great workout under the circumstances today. The product was noticable within 15 minutes with the beta-alanine kicking in. My chest and shoulders had road maps with new veins everywhere. Some of these i have never seen before and i know i am at 16.5% BF. The pump was great and fatigue didnt come in until i had hit 45 minutes into the workout and then i was spent. Now i have lost 2.5kg from the flu, but this was no cut up as i had a insaitable sweet tooth while sick. Most of the pre-workout drinks are not in this range. Some drinks i would have to have 2 scoops and not be this good. This though was as good as the Isatori Morph tabs without the itch prickly heat rash i had. These were tabs though and potent and is still the benchmark until something better comes up. The below info is from Bulk Nutrition. Cost per serve i have not been able to workout as i cant find the product listed in Aus. $1.33US was the price in the US. Ryan from Elite Body is down as a stockist though.
AZZA

Mind

Helps to optimize your mood which means less boredom for those tough workouts
Reduces mental fatigue and improves concentration
Improves memory and focus
Body

Buffers lactic acid allowing you to work out longer and harder
Reduces stress hormone levels
Boosts growth hormone levels
Contains potent anti-oxidant properties
Is Caffeine-free
Who should take First Order?
First Order is for anyone interested in gaining lean body mass, increasing exercise performance and achieving greater gains in fitness. It is also for those who have reached a training plateau and want to break through it! Bodywell Nutrition has developed the premier pre-, during, and post-workout supplement that is guaranteed to tremendously enhance your workouts.

How to take First Order

Before Exercise – By supplying your body with First Order™, you’ll get an immediate boost in exercise performance from the Rhodiola rosea, a potent adaptogenic herb. Also, with alpha-GPC you can support growth hormone (GH) levels. Higher GH levels could translate into less fat and more muscle!

During Exercise – With alpha-GPC, a truly multi-talented ingredient, gingko biloba and phosphatidylserine, you’ll be able to maintain that pinpoint, clear focus that you need while doing that last lap around the track, that last rep of the last set, or that last mile of a marathon race. This added mental focus will help you perform your best.

Post Exercise – Now that your training or competition is done, your muscles are truly primed to take up nutrients. With beta-alanine, you’ll be able to fight the fatigue-causing effects of acid build-up. So next time you hit the gym, the running trails or participate in your favorite sport, you’ll be able to both physically and mentally play, train, and performance harder, better, and longer!

First Order Supplement Facts
Serving Size1 Packet
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Sugars 0g
Sodium 0mg
Potassium 0mg
Proprietary Blend 2260mg
Beta-Alanine, Phosphatidylserine (SerinAid™), Alpha-GPC (Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine), Rhodiola Rosea, Ginko Biloba
First Order Other Ingredients
Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40

First Order Suggested Use
As a dietary supplement, consume 1 packet before and/or during exercise, dissolved in 4-6oz of water.

AZZA

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW BIOFLEX

Over the last few weeks i have used 4 BioFlex products.

First is Isoflex in Chocolate. I have used the whole tub.

Taste 4.5 STARS
Mixability 4.5 STARS
Digestability 5 STARS
Type of protein-Whey Protein Isolate
Other goodies-A very good amino acid profile, 27 grams protein per 30 gram serve. Naturaly flavoured.
Price per serve- $50 bucks for 900gram or $169 for 4kg which is $1.27 per serve and 133 serves per 4kg.

Comments-This product is a excellent quality WPI, no fancy ingredients just excellent basics. Great natural taste.

Nutritional Information

Servings per package 30 (900g)
(Per 100g) (Per Serve 30g)
Energy (kj) 1574 472.2
Protein (g) 89.6 27
Fat Total (g) 1 0.3
Fat Saturated (g) 0.7 0.2
Carbohydrate (g) 0.9 0.3
Sugar (g) 0.9 0.3
Sodium (mg) 185 55

Isoflex amino acid profile (Per 30g Serve)

Isoleucine 1524
Leucine 3459
Lysine 2709
Methionine 580
Phenylalanine 919
Threonine 1282
Tryptophan 580
Valine 1354
Histidine 484
Alanine 1379
Arginine 726
Aspartic acid 3023
Cysteine 967
Glutamic acid 4257
Glycine 435
Proline 1088
Serine 1088
Tyrosine 1016

AZZA

SUPPLEMENT REVIEW BIOFLEX BIOBULKER Vanilla

Taste 4 STARS
Mixability 4.5 STARS
Digestability 5 STARS
Type of Protein- Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate. (not known to what ratio's)
Cost per serve- $35 bucks for 900grams and $98 for 4kg!! That is $1.48 per 60gram serve.

General comments- A good alround weight gainer and again with no fancy ingredients just quality basics.

Nutritional Information

Servings per package: 15 Serving size : (60g)
Per 100g Per Serve
Energy 1553.2 931.9
Protein 41.3 24.8
Fat (total) 2.1 1.3
Fat (saturated) 1.4 0.9
Carbohydrate (total) 49 29.4
Sugars 27.7 16.6
Sodium (mg) 92.2 55.3

Bio Bulker amino acid profile (per 60g serve)

Isoleucine 1422
Leucine 2877
Lysine 2386
Methionine 501
Phenylalanine 882
Threonine 1548
Tryptophan 501
Valine 1401
Histidine 456
Alanine 1316
Arginine 669
Aspartic acid 2620