• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Why does gym equipment always have to be so far away! Good looking gear there though, good luck with the sale.

Haha, because you live in T-bar.
I lived out at highfields for a few years, so I know your pain :)
Posted via Mobile Device

everything i find is never in sydney, always im melb cheap squat racks and stuff...

so frustrating!

I would defend Toowoomba but if you have lived here you will see through my lies. I actually play AFL for the highfields team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gauche you should look up Queensland Strongman, its run by Joel Malone from Toowoomba. You would have some fun in some of the contests, Joels a good guy, strong bastard too.

I would defend Toowoomba but if you have lived here you will see through my lies. I actually play AFL for the highfields team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Come and live in all our finest suburbs. Plonk estate, Wilsonton, Harlexton. All our streets are safe to rome at night

Sorry if you live in those area's, but they are shockers :p. I lived in wilsonton for a year before I moved to Brisbane so I know :)

Haha nah I'm in newtown but mainly grew up in middle ridge. My gym sponsors that comp Dave and I think Joel actually goes to my gym. I know a few of the guys compete from what the gym owner told me. The comp is held at the pub next to my gym. I'll certainly check it out. Have you been to one before? Why do they hold these comps in a pub though? It's so like Toowoomba to do that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Did you win it n00bs? I was trying to bid but didn't ha e good enough service GRRRRR!!!!!!!!