• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

I'm still sticking to different variations of Crunches and Reverse Crunches. Don't do many Planks or the new fangaled stuff.

Yeah lots of cramping here too. Started taking some more supps etc to try and fight the cramping off, i'll find the right concoction eventually and knock it on its head! Otherwise just ab crunch machine, incline crunch board, side bends for obliques and lower back ext. for the lower back.

Hanging leg raise, some incline sit ups with a slam
ball, some crunches, occasional plank.

Planks don’t give me cramps.
Might start doing those again.
Plankety Planks. ?

Saw an interesting variation this Morning. Some chick with her Feet in straps from Chin Bar while in the Push Up position, bringing her Feet towards her Face. Like an inverted V-Up, but with Feet in Straps.

I was looking at ab wheels, seems like a hard exercise to do though. Has anyone used an ab wheel?
They aren't too bad from the knees, never done one standing up. I can do sets of 15-20 from my knees and if you haven't done them for a while get ready for some major lower AB DOMS.

The Ab Wheel isn't something a beginner should do. You need a reasonable amount of Ab strength so you don't put the Spine into a dangerous position (due to a lack of Ab strength or conditioning).