• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
At least he came third. I wonder how many competitors?

fail-owned-bodybuilder-fail.jpg

I still like the old style look, over the crazyness that is today..back then it all seemed to blend in nicer.

arnold-schwarzenegger-bodybuilding.jpg

arnold-schwarzenegger-training.jpg

arnold.jpg

I guess the look says it all...

arnold_schwarzenegger_shoulders.jpg

In the olympia photo of arnie he doesn't have pecs they are god damn boobs they are that big.
Posted via Mobile Device

thats what really shits me in the BB comps. He was by far the best BB on some days and always lost to the mass monsters (re GH gut) an even when they werent dialled in on the day he still came 2nd. He should have at least won 1 olympia imo.

Good thing to see that dexter has won 1 and the powers that be in the BB comittee are listening to the peoples call to move away from the mass monsters to a more symmetry physique

lol that pic made me think about eddie murphy " no buldge in those draws"

gladys-portugues-2.jpg

2941863190032888022DoBPft_ph.jpg

Gladys Portugues was a little bit light in the bis/tris, but I think she captures the essence that a woman can be strong, muscular and quintessentially female. She's married to Jean Claude van Damme and is still an extremely beautiful woman.

Last edited:
gladys-portugues-2.jpg

2941863190032888022DoBPft_ph.jpg

Gladys Portugues was a little bit light in the bis/tris, but I think she captures the essence that a woman can be strong, muscular and quintessentially female. She's married to Jean Claude van Damme and is still an extremely beautiful woman.

:eek:
We clearly have a different deffinition of beauty i wouldnt touch that EVER

Genetically we are attracted to women not men.. We look for partners that are genetically going to be good mothers. Hips ass and tits..

Same goes for women they look for the alphamale that is going to be able to provide and hunt...

Last edited:
No actually, I give you my word on that all that came into my mind was how the **** can you **** that? There is not 1 bit of appeal that tingles my groin.

n00bs, re-read Shrek's intent for this thread below. I acknowledge we'll disagree on her femininity and alpha-ness, but there's another thread in this forum for who you'd have sex with; take that part of the conversation there if you feel the need.

Hi,
Here we post our favourite bodybuilding pics.
Could be a favourite bodybuilder, an awesome photo, inspirational photo or a photo of a physique you admire or wish to achieve.

Capish?