• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

Rupert Murdoch wanted Malcolm Turnbull gone as Prime Minister
"We have got to get rid of Malcolm. If that's the price of getting rid of him then I can put up with three years of Labor"

Rupert Murdoch's Newspapers (the Australian, Daily Telegraph, Sky, etc) have run a campaign against Malcolm Turnbull for a long time. On August 10 Murdoch arrived in Australia. His Papers and Media ramped up attacks against Turnbull culminating in the challenge against Turnbull as Leader.

Kerry Stokes seeing this and after speaking to Murdoch feared losing Turnbull and having a Labor Government win the next Election. Kerry Stokes feared the CFMEU and it's effects on his Businesses.
Kerry Stokes, using his Media empire and newspaper The West Australian wanted to keep Libs in power so he ran a campaign to have Scott Morrison installed as Liberal leader. Julie Bishop a close friend of Stokes assisted.

READ THIS PEEPS:
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-...upert-murdoch-kerry-stokes-influence/10262552

The idea that Murdoch wields all this power shows signs of paranoid fantasies, seek help

The idea that Murdoch doesn't, shows an uninformed mind. Murdoch editors worldwide have spoken of Murdoch's control over Editorial tone. Politicians have spoken of Murdoch's power and the fear he invokes.

Looks like Malcolm Turnbull is the source, but that comes from Andrew Bolt a Murdoch employee and anti Turnbull commentator.

If iit comes down to two former Prime Ministers (Turnbull and Rudd) speaking out about this and against Murdoch's power versus Murdoch and Stokes word I think I'll be believing the ex-PMs as it all adds up along with the evidencary tone of the "offending press".

Thursday's press will show whose towing the Murdoch/Stokes line. Really show whose in Murdoch and Stokes''s pockets I'd say.

Last edited:
Complains about media bias, uses abc as source

7d214690af744ae669fd8e5bd5b45234.jpg

Last edited:
If Murdoch was king maker Dutton would be PM

Get a fucking grip

Read the article dipshit. Murdoch backed Dutton but Stokes and Julie Bishop feared Dutton would take away W.A.'s GST concessions so they backed Morrison.
Your posting a lot of vitriol without knowing the facts.

I'll take Malcolm Turnbull and Kevin Rudd's word over some ill-informed poster on the Net.

Last edited:
Read the article dipshit. Murdoch backed Dutton but Stokes and Julie Bishop feared Dutton would take away W.A.'s GST concessions so they backed Morrison.
Your posting a lot of vitriol without knowing the facts.

I'll take Malcolm Turnbull and Kevin Rudd's word over some ill-informed poster on the Net.

I don't read click bait nonsense.

Facts = the fanciful ramblings of two bitter twisted numb skulls who have been chewed up and spit out by the electorate and their respective party rooms. Hilarious.

Turnbull got knifed because he ran an inefficient and unpopular government. Fin.

If Stokes and Bishop had the power to install Morrison, why did Bishop's leadership tilt die in the arse?

You're an absolute grub SDH. There needs to be A Royal Commission into the Media. While the Media itself will fight it, as will Politicians afraid of Murdoch' Stokes etc, it's up to the people to push for it to keep some level of integrity in our Media.

You're an absolute grub SDH. There needs to be A Royal Commission into the Media. While the Media itself will fight it, as will Politicians afraid of Murdoch' Stokes etc, it's up to the people to push for it to keep some level of integrity in our Media.

I definitely agree there should be a royal commission into the media. I want to know why $1 billion of taxpayer money goes into funding the communist propaganda machine known also as the abc

Alan Jones has come out admitting he rang MPs to lobby against Turnbull. No surprise, Jones and Hadley of Macquarie's 2GB have run a relentless campaign for years pushing their preferred people.
Some MPs are crying foul. Doubt many more will have the courage to stand up to Media moguls.

Alan Jones calling on listeners to join the Liberal Party this morning live on air. No bias here lol.

I was gonna vote for Turnbull, now Morrison. Might not now.

Alan Jones calling on listeners to join the Liberal Party this morning live on air. No bias here lol.

I was gonna vote for Turnbull, now Morrison. Might not now.

Hold on a second I thought it was Murdoch and Stokes pulling all the strings. Now you’re telling me Macquarie Media (primarily owned by Fairfax) are in on it too?

I can’t wait for you to deliver this dossier of evidence to the ABC so they can really blow the lid off this thing.

If you're not a Conservative Liberal you were fair game for Murdoch, Macquarie etc.
Bravo to Stokes for keeping a Moderate Liberal at the helm.

Still, the voters should decide, not Media Moguls.

If you're not a Conservative Liberal you were fair game for Murdoch, Macquarie etc.
Bravo to Stokes for keeping a Moderate Liberal at the helm.

Still, the voters should decide, not Media Moguls.

Are you fucking retarded? Are you seriously accusing fairfax of championing fat right liberal leadership?

Take off the tinfoil hat you loon, it’s clearly restricting blood flow to your brain.

You saying Macquarie (Jones and Hadley etc) weren't pushing the Conservatives Dutton and Abbott etc??? You know nothing about this!
They were pushing the Conservatives hard, very hard, I listen to it.

Hadley even banned Morrison from his program until this week, but had Dutton and Abbott on as regulars.