• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
sometimes people deserve an ass whoopin, its not like he hit him from behind with no warning...

um looked to me like he killed the other muppet not the patient. He stepped in and got towelled the fuck up and put to sleep. There was zero intent to kill, he certainly assaulted the first bloke, but number 2 is justifiable self defence without a doubt. He defended himself and the guy died when his head hit the floor, it isn't like he picked up a chair and caved hid skull in while he was prone on the floor.

just watched it again it was the patient. Still stands what I said at that point its 2 on 1, what are you going to do just let them beat you down in case you land a punch and accidently kill someone. Plus whats the background here did he 'touch' the nurse or was she sexually asaulted. I know there are places I worked I was pretty fond of the secretary and if a customer grabbed her by the throat and put a couple digits in her box I'd get pretty shitty and come out swinging too.

He should get the russian of the year award. Although I think vlad gets that every year, weekly on the hour.

It is kinda ironic that in a way he is much like god in that this doctor has the power to give life with medicine and also the power to take life with his fists.
The hypocratic oath does dictate he should have tried cpr once completing his summary execution.

no court would ever accept that as self defence lol

In russia the court accepts fat stacks lol, here your QC and solicitor accept fat stacks and get you off cause the government employs morons who couldnt cut it in private practice then pays them so little they dont realise and if they did the wouldnt care that they make it impossible for judges to successfuly prosecute anyone who can afford moderatley competent representation.

Hes a dickhead anyway hould have just drugged him then performed an 'emergency' procedure and horrible maimed him when it wernt wrong..........................

[MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; if you kept watching, he did give cpr once he noticed he didn't wake up and found out he was dead.

He didn't seem too worried. Esp the way they carried him out. .

and exactly how do you carry a body out better???
you seem to forget, these people deal with death every day, unlike us who cherish it... you become immune to certain things after time, it actually makes your decisions better, instead of freaking out.

looks normal for that.

he didn't lead with a 1 punch kill, he grabbed and threw him away, then when it progressed to progressed, then another person in it, then boom.

totally not murder. from the video imo.