• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

kramer1

Ok so a few months ago i decided to throw $500 into my ladbrokes account to make some sports bets,,the account now sits at $3600 i had it up to $4200 but had a bad week to many draws so now its time to start logging the action,, im also betting for a mate of mine so now its getting serious he made an account threw $5000 into it and is following my bets, i mainly bet on the epl but any tips i will gladly listen to,, last year i came out ontop and made 9grand from my bets,,as long as im winning more than im losing im happy they say win 57% and your doin ok lol atm with this session im kicking ass,, so heres my bets for next weekend

i got a free $200 bet and accidently bet on a game i had already bet on lets hope it comes through

Stoke vs Burnley - English - Premier League
Stoke - $200.00 @ 1.7 (Free Bet)

Soccer
Aston Villa vs Southampton - English - Premier League
Southampton - $50.00 @ 1.85

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool - English - Premier League
Liverpool - $50.00 @ 1.8

Arsenal vs Manchester United - English - Premier League
Manchester United - $50.00 @ 3.1

Leicester vs Sunderland - English - Premier League
Leicester - $50.00 @ 2.15

Soccer
Chelsea vs West Brom - English - Premier League
Chelsea - $50.00 @ 1.2

Everton vs West Ham - English - Premier League
Everton - $50.00 @ 1.73

Stoke vs Burnley - English - Premier League
Stoke - $50.00 @ 1.7

I know i bet on stoke vs burnley twice lol dont worry about pointing that out,,i occasionally bet on horses never on the dogs, ive bet on afl, tennis, nrl, world cup soccer<< won 2 grand on germany, i seem to have a nack for this shit,,wouldnt mind learning about the over and under system how americans bet on their sports so if anyone wants to explain that to me id greatly appreciate it,,ill take tips hints whatever you have,,feel free to follow my bets you more than likely wont end up a loser

account is now at $3250 with 8 pending bets

Hey mate, amazing job. The over/under system is just score related, for example in soccer. The over/under for Aston v South Hamp is 2.5pts (Over $2.10/ Under $1.67). Meaning if you put $100 down on the under score, and the game ends 2-0 either way then you win, if it goes 3-0 or 2-1 or any other total greater than 2.5 then you lose. Hopefully made sense for you

Some nice returns there, I don't mind a punt don't get soccer and I couldn't be any less interested in the game so don't bet on it, I usually punt on AFL, NRL and Horses, although don't mind the dogs accassionally, this Friday Night is Melbourne Cup of Dogs at Sandown, been going the last 5yrs or so and is a great night out, usually on a Thursday night though....

I don't mind a dabble on NBA as well. Can get unpredictable depending what leg of the season it is though

sportsbetting a lot easier than horses.

I always back underdogs when there is good value, and lately have a 75% strike rate.

Last weekend backed against aussies in both rugby codes, as felt other teams had a slight advantage.

I don't mind a dabble on NBA as well. Can get unpredictable depending what leg of the season it is though
this is what i want to move into as well as the soccer,,dont have enough knowledge on the teams as of yet,,i have to fully understand the betting system to before i dabble

Hey mate, amazing job. The over/under system is just score related, for example in soccer. The over/under for Aston v South Hamp is 2.5pts (Over $2.10/ Under $1.67). Meaning if you put $100 down on the under score, and the game ends 2-0 either way then you win, if it goes 3-0 or 2-1 or any other total greater than 2.5 then you lose. Hopefully made sense for you

ok easy enough, but what about say someone said put 100 on the under 7.5 and buy the hook lol,,,its confusing to me atm it will all click soon enough lol

[MENTION=17346]kramer1[/MENTION] ; from what I understand of the hook isn't that something like taking under 8 instead of 7.5, the sites I use don't allow this option, normally it is just under 7.5 or under 8.5 etc if there is more than 1 under amount which you can place on

The +4.5 etc is that team starts either up or down, meaning if they are +4.5 then they can lose by up to 4 and you still collect. -4.5 they have to win by 5 or more.
Yeah man 200pts can happen a bit, Boston generally is low scoring games fyi but then again I havent paid much attention this season so far

i took the Seahawks to win @ 2.05 the other day for the win..

currently have a small multi Bengals into Giants @ 2.49

Cant believe the Jaguars beat the Giants by a point in the final minute by kicking a field Goal, feeling sooo robbed.....