• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
O

ozraelised

hi all,

I joined this forum after looking around.
I am 51 male with not a lot of training experience. I have been training at the gym in the past but not at the level that I want to now :) .

I find it difficult to tune my diet and training to the goals I am looking to achieve.

in the past 3 years I started Karate as a way to go back to training - and I love it.
In the past 6 months I am trying to go back to the gym as well but each time I train, I get sick or absolutely to tired to move :) .

So about 2 months ago I train at the gym but not to the point where I cant walk or muscles harts the next day, I also realized as to my old age the recovery is slowwwwweeeeerrrrr and my karate is suffering as I am tired and weak ( we dont do any fighting or anything like that) , I found that my body is stiff from the gym and flexibility is suffering.

Of course at my age I am trying to loose some weight around the mid section but trying to loose whatever strength that I have. I manage to loose some weight motley at the wright places. Mirror and belt dont lie :)
If anyone can help with combination for a program that can help with strength, keeping the fat off and flexibility which is a must would be VERY VERY welcome.

If anyone in this forum is around my age and wish to communicate that will be great , will be great to hear how some of us balancing, work, gym, wife , children etc...

I'm in my mid 30s so i'll stay out of this here thread ol matey there.

Probably best for the old kunts to chime in...........

hi spartacus

yes, only kindle

Thanks for the link :) looks like I need to find the mu kindle .
I saw that you are from the Albury-Wodonga area, which gym are you using ? if that's ok to ask :) if not just say no .;)

Thanks for the link :) looks like I need to find the mu kindle .
I saw that you are from the Albury-Wodonga area, which gym are you using ? if that's ok to ask :) if not just say no .;)

mainly train at 24/7 wodonga, but sometimes at commercial club and others as have a fitness passport.

experiance

mainly train at 24/7 wodonga, but sometimes at commercial club and others as have a fitness passport.

Hi spartacus,

If you feel like giving some directions about dropping the body fat and exercise, will love to catch up, I have the fitness passport as well.

again if not no drama , I can only imagine that it sounds wired when a stranger is asking for some help on a Body-building forum lol.

Ozraelised.

I can meet you somewhere in albury Wodonga, say for lunch, but not at gym as I go there to train.

send me a message.

I would advise you to buy book, only $6. if you don't like it, I can buy you a beer when we meet up.

I can meet you somewhere in albury Wodonga, say for lunch, but not at gym as I go there to train.

send me a message.

I would advise you to buy book, only $6. if you don't like it, I can buy you a beer when we meet up.

lol all good I need to get my kindle going again or find the book.
I have been reading and searching , I just find it a but confusing putting it all together.

I am at the moment looking for a dietitian to help with my program , the balance between loosing weight, less muscles and more fat, and keeping or increasing the strength.

Training everyday as I do Karate 4 times a week and the other days I go to the gym.
Not sure maybe I need to so on some supplements that will help with recovery etc...

Training everyday as I do Karate 4 times a week and the other days I go to the gym.
Not sure maybe I need to so on some supplements that will help with recovery etc...

You've come to the right place my Friend. [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION] was a Champion Karateka back in the day - represented the Green and Gold on many occasions. Then went on to become a Coach of the Year as voted by Blitz Martial Arts magazine. I'm sure he can help with that aspect of your Training and Spartacus can sort your Diet and Strength side of things.

What a wonderful place to be! ....... right [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]

lol all good I need to get my kindle going again or find the book.
I have been reading and searching , I just find it a but confusing putting it all together.

I am at the moment looking for a dietitian to help with my program , the balance between loosing weight, less muscles and more fat, and keeping or increasing the strength.

you can always download app for pc

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201245960

after reading it, if you think I can help, I wlll be happy to.

send me a message.

Hi Spartacus,

I have read your book a number of times - would love to speak to you on how to fit it with my training, that is of course if you ok with lunch ?

Cheers