• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This is a piece of engineering marvel, not sure why every gym hasn't got something like this.
to look inside is amazing cams and cables all over the joint.
this is a machine that cure elbow issues very quickly, along with carpal tunnel problems
i use this every week

This is a piece of engineering marvel, not sure why every gym hasn't got something like this.
this is a machine that cure elbow issues very quickly, along with carpal tunnel problems
i use this every week
Is that one of your machines Andy, do you use it for rehab?
Otherwise I would find it really boring

I wish I had one, I don't think there is more than 3 in Oz.
I use the Medx version, which excactly the same.

it would (is) be boring if you used all of the movements in one go.

i use just one or two at a time at the end of the workout one set to fatigue is all that is needed.

i use this every week

Looks good. The only movement it needs is a hammer grip wrist ?curl? (basically a side to side movement). I have recently included these; it's a very small ROM but stresses the forearm bracchioradialis quite acutely.

Looks good. The only movement it needs is a hammer grip wrist ?curl? (basically a side to side movement). I have recently included these; it's a very small ROM but stresses the forearm bracchioradialis quite acutely.

Like; "tick-tocks?

[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION];

tick -tocks is the only name I know them by.
standing with a DBell in each hand by your side you swing at the wrist keeping the arms still (adduct/abduct) to and fro from the torso.

@Repacked;

tick -tocks is the only name I know them by.
standing with a DBell in each hand by your side you swing at the wrist keeping the arms still (adduct/abduct) to and fro from the torso.

I'm picturing the only movement being at the wrist, the arm stays completely still. Not adduction/abduction, the movement would be on the opposite plane. Is this correct?

Please refer to technical schematics below.

Goose_loose.jpg

I closed the number 1 CoC gripper for the first time this week. I'll be happy when I can close the 3

I closed the number 1 CoC gripper for the first time this week. I'll be happy when I can close the 3

Haha time for some grip training, I keep my grippers in the car and use them when I drive to work every now and then, I lose the no1 CoC gripper for 10 reps on each hand.

I have the T, 1, 2, 3, I have closed the 2, never the three yet seems to tear your hands up.