• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would you vote for One Nation?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
No Muslim in Australia would like Australia to become like the country they've left behind.

Their actions don't seem to reflect this.

I as a Muslim have never asked anyone here in Oz to follow my "ideologies" Big Man. Australia is Australia, and will remain so.

You have not as far as I am concerned, however others that follow your religion do not appear to feel the same. I recall persons following islam walking the streets waving banners with incitive slogans about beheading non believers etc etc. I also recall that no muslim authority condemned these actions.

Islam will not govern Australia

So is Islam a government or a religion or an integration of both?

and is not interested in doing so.

Again actions of some are not supporting this.

We're not happy in our own countries because you (the west) rule them...from afar Mick. You have physically left, yet you ensured no government would rule there if it does not serve your interests instead of the peoples' interest.

This is above my pay grade and I have no control (obviously), this may be something that needs aggressing.

And Islam is inseperable from the state (politics) there is no denying that and from the little I've read of it's history is does appear like it's more of a political movement veiled in religion.
It's everything Darko, hence it's called (as I wrote here once) a Deen...way of life, rather than that restrictive English word "religion". So you're 100% correct Sir, Islam has its political as well as its many other elements all built within.

Having said the above, Australia and Australians need not fear Islam, but I can't speak fro Muslims though, just the same way you Darko can not speak for atheists, as each individual is responsible for their own action.

Agnostic?? Would never have guessed. ?

I am of the Catholic persuasion. I was persuaded to be a Christian from birth. ?

Possibly an agnostic atheist to be more precise, but depending on your interpretation of the terms.

People should be able to believe what they want as long as they are tolerant of other people's right to do the same.

Sounds like Islam meets that definition of Religion.

You're trolling right?
I don't recall ever saying that it wasn't a religion.
seriously some of you need to come to terms that not everyone will agree with you, it's okay you know to be different from one another, to say and do different things from yourself, you know, the very thingx that you accuse others of.

On the account of "zero imaginary friend in the sky somewhere" Mick, WWI and WWII made a hell of a good job having millions of people killed. If I tell someone that Hitler was an atheist, the atheist quickly objects and claims Christianity for Hitler's faith. If I tell the Christian that Hitler was a Christian, they likewise object claiming atheism for the man. They can work it out amongst themselves, but one thing for sure last time I checked, Islam had nothing to do with the slaughter of the millions I've mentioned.

Agreed, but two wrongs don't make a right.

What about all the killings currently committed in the name if Islam??

Hitler always seems to come up, but he is history and we have moved on from there, but this is happening today in our neighbourhoods and streets in 2016.

Sounds like Islam meets that definition of Religion.

You're trolling right?

I guess Fadi, a practicing muslim seems to disagree with your simplistic view on this matter and agrees with One Nations notion that Islam is more than a religion

Again quoted for your convenience:

It's everything Darko, hence it's called (as I wrote here once) a Deen...way of life, rather than that restrictive English word "religion". So you're 100% correct Sir, Islam has its political as well as its many other elements all built within.

Having said the above, Australia and Australians need not fear Islam, but I can't speak fro Muslims though, just the same way you Darko can not speak for atheists, as each individual is responsible for their own action.
I was just trying to point that out to Stiffy but you have explained it far better than me.
Unfortunately these sort of discusxions quickly reduce to insults, name calling and childishness as seen here and in your recent thread which by the way I thought was extremely rude and disrespectful toward you,
I even had a member PM me trying to incite arguments in you thread to ruin it.

I was just trying to point that out to Stiffy but you have explained it far better than me.
Unfortunately these sort of discusxions quickly reduce to insults, name calling and childishness as seen here and in your recent thread which by the way I thought was extremely rude and disrespectful toward you,

I respect Fadi's opinion and always happy to hear what he has to say.

No point inciting arguments, but I am always interested in opinions.

No Darkoz. The "joking arguing" starting in the Off topic thread, then progressed to another thread. You were PMed to make you aware not to take it seriously. It was a continuation of joking arguing from the Off topic thread. It just happened that that was next thread active that arvo/evening.

It was a joke as you are well aware and someone else agreed to.

Agreed, but two wrongs don't make a right.
100% agree with you Sir.

Good point. Are we now shifting the discussion onto ISIS or ISIL or whatever they call themselves? If so, you need to ask yourself one very simple question: who is/are funding these criminals? I've already told you who is supporting and protecting the Muslim majority countries. Without Oxygen a fire can be put out...who is supplying the "Oxygen" Mick? Can you please tell me.

Hitler always seems to come up, but he is history and we have moved on from there,
Pauline Hanson is not history but is very much today. We need to learn from our history Mick. Please read the following if you don't mind.

"Disturbingly, many of Hitler’s early measures didn’t require mass repression. His speeches exploited people’s fears to drive their support behind him and the Nazi party. Meanwhile, business men and intellectuals wanting to be on the right side of public opinion endorsed Hitler. They assured themselves and each other that his more extreme rhetoric was only for show. Decades later, Hitler’s rise remains a warning of how fragile democratic institutions can be in the face of angry crowds, and a leader who is willing to feed their anger and exploit their fears."

but this is happening today in our neighbourhoods and streets in 2016.
Yes I agree, and we (all of us) need to speak out about wrongs committed by anyone and everyone, and not be partial about it, especially here in the west where we can speak...,yet are deafeningly silent!

Last edited:
No Darkoz. The "joking arguing" starting in the Off topic thread, then progressed to another thread. You were PMed to make you aware not to take it seriously. It was a continuation of joking arguing from the Off topic thread. It just happened that that was next thread active that arvo/evening.

It was a joke as you are well aware and someone else agreed to.
I didn't mention names in my post but I'm more than happy to quote here the PM that I received which contradicts the above.

I didn't mention names in my post but I'm more than happy to quote here the PM that I received which contradicts the above.
Darko, I ask you as your younger brother, let's not add fuel to the fire please Sir. Leave the PMs where they belong; in their private domain. Thank you very much.

PEACE.

The 'joking arguing', including you calling us all "fucking arsewipes" started in the Off topic thread an hour or more prior and lasted a few pages. The next thread became an argument between you and someone else and someone else and Fadi. I joined in in the spirit of the joking arguing.

Yes I agree, and we (all of us) need to speak out about wrongs committed by anyone and everyone, and not be partial about it, especially here in the west where we can speak...,yet are deafeningly silent!

I have seen this before but thanks.

We are silent because everyone is too scared to speak up for being labeled a bigot, racist, extremist etc etc.

And I am not just speaking about islam related matters.

Everyone is so precious these days and gets butt hurt about anything and everything, people make a past time about being offended and butt hurt.

Everyone has an excuse for everything, he raped 10 women because his mummy did not hug him enough, he robbed shops as he had mental health issues, he shot a cop because he was in fear of his safety etc etc I just can't listen to it any more.

If I go and shoot ten people and say it's in the name of the Cookie Monster does that make the Cooke Monster evil?

People have tried to legitimise the most horrific actions throughout history. Just because they say it does not make it so. If you believe them then that makes it so in your world I guess. It is very much a choice of perspective you can deliberately make.

People like Trump and Hanson prey on peoples insecurities and play on the politics of fear for (I suspect largely) personal gain.

300_9a6108_717878.jpg