• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

I always thought Brick's advice from years ago was a bit harsh

falling in love is only something you should do with your dog. Women are for fucking not loving .

but now I'm thinking better to fuck hot Women and not worry about relationships unless you have kids. Perhaps I'm a bit bitter tonight due to a Blu with GF today.

Women seem too demanding and domineering nowadays.

Thoughts

"Modern" Women

Take advice from [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; ??

Lol

Rather take advice from Vogue Womens forum.

Remember the story Brick told about coming home after a hard day at work and the Wife and Kids hadn't left any for him.
So Brick sticks some Mac n Cheese in the Microwave. While watching the Mac n Cheese cook in the Microwave he picked the Microwave up and threw it out the kitchen window. Fucken GOLD :D

Thoughts

Yes feminism has taken over massively.

We know men these days have lower testosterone and higher estrogen, this is a fact. As for woman, do they have higher testosterone nowadays? Wouldn't surprise me at all. Men have become more feminine, along with increased homosexuality. Woman are taking on more male roles than ever before and thus they are wearing the pants in many relationships.

Who knows, eventually your misses may grow more facial hair than you? Your misses may eventually grow a penis with two testicles. This is the way we are headed by the looks of it. In the future the man stays at home and rears the children. The man also dresses as a woman in the future and has breast implants, this is mandatory as ruled by the government which is over run by feminists. And your misses, well she comes home from work everynight and fucks you in the arse everynight. This is the future you have to look forward too.

I see guys getting bossed around by their woman all the time, absolutely fucking hilarious!! I piss myself laughing at these situations.

yeah i get bossed around,i like getting laid so i cop it sweet.Its funny on the outside people look at us as a couple and im known as the aggro kunt and shes the pure butter wouldnt melt in her mouth 1.that couldnt be further from the truth,im the kunt that always trying to placate and smooth shit over and shes the kunt that causes fukin mayhem.Flip side of that is she certainly makes life interesting,i love it.lol.

"Modern" Women
Hey Stiffy, it doesn't have to be "Women" mate, as you're welcome to exchange that word for whatever else you like, my answer will still be the same, as you shall see ...

Thoughts
The real issue here is not about "women", but rather, it's about us, i.e. you, in this particular scenario mate. Why is that, and am I defending women and having a go at you? Absolutely not. What then? I'm bringing the focus back onto you because only you can have full control of you, as trying to change anything in another person's character, would either be futile, or much harder than it would be to throw the focus onto your own self mate. Basically all I'm saying is that you either choose to be in the driver's seat, or you choose to be driven around by (whomever or whatever)..., the choice is 100% yours and no one else's.

Having pointed out the above, it's always good to keep in mind that no one is perfect, and we can all slip up at times, but being constantly reminded that you are the Boss of you, and no human being can upset you without your permission, is a good place to start Sir.

All the best.

yeah i get bossed around,i like getting laid so i cop it sweet.Its funny on the outside people look at us as a couple and im known as the aggro kunt and shes the pure butter wouldnt melt in her mouth 1.that couldnt be further from the truth,im the kunt that always trying to placate and smooth shit over and shes the kunt that causes fukin mayhem.Flip side of that is she certainly makes life interesting,i love it.lol.

bah we ve seperated again,this is the 3rd time in 20 yrs,the previous 2 times were 10 yrs ago and 3 yrs ago but this time is the longest i havent heard from her.(6 weeks)Might be over rover,but ive thought this in the past as well and shes come back and we ve fucked silly for weeks on end and got back together. I miss her a lot but the flip side is,she can be a real pain in the ass. Ive deliberately steered clear of women in real life and on social media,the last time we seperated i almost made a bad mistake and gone elsewhere but this time ill wait patiently.

i miss my kids and the cops dont help,i have to pay the courts and a lawyer to regain access to my kids. Ive been in their life from day 1 and its very hard not having a role to play in day to day life.

the 1st time we seperated was over emails between me and a high school girlfriend that had nothing in them but she looks in my shit cos i got nothing to hide, got jelly and took off. Came back after a few weeks worse for wear after being locked down in a womans refuge lol with other actually physically abused women.I beat up her brother for not telling me where she was.

2nd time was when we came back from Aussie the first time,i was fucked off she made us came back.She took out a protection order on me and had me locked up for making a pashing sign to her when she dropped the kids off for a visit lol.I got locked up for a month and decided best revenge was to go fuk someone else but got cold feet when i realised that yes me and this other chick were going to fuck.Lucky i didnt cos she came back a week later,i must admit make up sex was terrific and a lot of it.I think just this time around im not sure if we are getting back together.

I dont like the idea of being divorced doe.

Last edited:
People need to recognise when it's time to move on, they don't do their kids any favours either by bringing them up in a toxic environment.

People need to recognise when it's time to move on, they don't do their kids any favours either by bringing them up in a toxic environment.

nothing but love in my family,kids are better off having a father there.Ive been often told by pretty much all n sundry that i should pull the pin,and after 6 weeks of no contact as well as the bullshet with the police....could be right. But i believe people in rocky relationships give up too easy.

you might of ascertained that im reasonably religious,dont cheat steal,be honest etc.I believe that marriage is for a lifetime.....until it isnt anyway.

Yes I see nothing but love, along with a disappearing wife, womens shelters, police and AVOs, all makes for a secure environment for the children.
Being religious and/or not cheating means jack shit gerry, there are much worse things for a marriage than a spouse cheating and much better things than religion.

Last edited: