• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The same individual
Heavy, high volume training will crush your testosterone:cortisol ratio- but as Glenn Pendlay showed PBs were set in the long term despite this
Vonfram as he said has low testosterone levels but still puts up 175kg in the bench press, that's more than I will likely ever do irrespective of drug use

There is more to it than simply hormone levels, not to downplay their role, they work- that's why people use them. But I'm sure you understand what I'm getting at

Give it time Padawan, time.

I first benched 100kg nearly 30 years ago. It took about 12 years to get to 185 (implying an average of 7kg per year). If you look at where I am today the apparent rate of increase over nearly 30 years is a paltry (poultry?) 2.5kg per year.

Maybe there is hope after all. I added 15kg this year and hope to make that 25

...There is however a paradox in my original view that "10 years" of training would deliver an equivalent outcome compared with a novice who embarked on a strength training journey using PED and without the foundation training; after 10 years the lifter may well succumb to the mortal condition and the aging body is no longer capable of sustaining the same heavy workload.
You did it!!! I told you I was looking forward to be persuaded to your point of view and I was sincere about it. One word did it for me, the word: "novice".

Now we're both 100% in agreement on all fronts. And yes, I've witnessed what you are saying here in person when I worked as a gym instructor back in the 80s. I knew a bodybuilder who was 100% natural, and he looked great for it, ..he was in his late 30s (I was in my early 20s). I saw those young people you have alluded to. I saw them come into the gym with nothing, and before long (and after few injections) put on some well, ...what I would call beach muscles. That was just enough to impress the girls etc. Yet before long and after few cycles, the interest in working hard quickly faded and dissipated and was met with reality...the reality that you needed to bust your balls to look like a true bodybuilder, and no few tablets here and couple of injections there were ever gonna do it for you. Soon, these young lads were no longer visiting the gym. Why? Because as you've said, the foundation was simply absent from their calculations.

Thank you for the mature discussion Sir, it's much appreciated.

Fadi.

Last edited:
[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; there isn't any sure fire PCT out there is there. Even that Power PCT isn't a sure thing hey. HCG, hard to get though hey.

Why the fuck would you come off
If you need a break just take one
PCT no PCT won't make a difference

If you get shut down for life, so what. Just start taking testosterone again or get old enough where it makes no difference anyway

Why the fuck would you come off
If you need a break just take one
PCT no PCT won't make a difference

If you get shut down for life, so what. Just start taking testosterone again or get old enough where it makes no difference anyway

1. Not even On
2. Who wants a limp dick for life, due to inadequate PCT.
3. Who wants similar symptoms to depression for life, due to inadequate PCT.

Someone spill your porridge or something mate?

Last edited:
If you're shut down for life then no amount of clomid or hcg is going to fix that
If it happens your only option is taking test. If you don't want to risk that then don't take steroids. Taking them for a few months is fucking retarded and reckless

If you're shut down for life then no amount of clomid or hcg is going to fix that
If it happens your only option is taking test. If you don't want to risk that then don't take steroids. Taking them for a few months is fucking retarded and reckless

thanks Champ.

Let me know if you ever discover a foolproof PCT - I'll try a 12 week cycle, just for kicks.

Not going to happen
If you want to dick around just take some dbol for 8 weeks

nah, I want that Alpha feel of 500mg of Test per week. Plus Dbol shuts you down too ...... and is worse for your liver ........ and is harder to source. Test or nuthin I reckons :)

nah, I want that Alpha feel of 500mg of Test per week. Plus Dbol shuts you down too ...... and is worse for your liver ........ and is harder to source. Test or nuthin I reckons :)

Test is best for sure
12 weeks, things are just starting to get good really
Things didn't really start getting good for me until April and I had been on since December

You'd just have to accept the risk of having low testosterone after. Not for me really, I'd rather just take a small amount that didn't affect my health and not have to deal with coming off
I see no reason to come off either, still very fertile as of my last check up

But oral only for a short time would be the safest way, from an endocrine point

True, natural or geared up- why would you tan and oil up, get down to 5% or less and get on stage- whilst gyno still present LOL

Some of these kunts that rarely train, but they're on gear, still making gains is abit annoying. Time to jump on cuz [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION];

Nah, I'm past the point of trying gear. I CBF.
I just wanna train at home 3-4 days per week and happy to maintain what I have or make small gains.
Health and fitness is where it's at.

Last edited: