• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
No arguments from me there.
All I take these days is protein powder and a stimulant....... unless it is hormonal ????

I think I'd like to clarify this by stating that if you need to go to the GP to find out whether you are deficient in a vitamin is a tad silly, you go to a GP WHEN YOU ARE NOT WELL, he will decide whether you are deficient in something, more often than not its not a vitamin, more so a bad diet in general.

fuck, if bodybuilders aren't adding muscle or their tired all the time, there is either something wrong with their regimen or overall diet, usually too many poptarts, sugary drinks and not enough real food.

Why is going to a GP to see if you are deficient in a vitamin silly?

- Vitamin D - Unless you live near the equator, you're deficient in this. Low Vitamin D can lower testosterone.

Instead of being a jerk I'll ask you for your source that allows you to claim the above because at this stage, ima call it bullshit.

Vitamin D in a bottle makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
Instead of being a jerk I'll ask you for your source that allows you to claim the above because at this stage, ima call it bullshit.

Vitamin D in a bottle makes no sense at all.

I think he is stating that a man with very dark skin requires more sunlight than a man with fair skin.

I read somewhere that we can blame sunscreen for depression in some cases.

I think that when you are crook it ultimately all comes down to the type of food we poke in our pie hole, just my opinion.

I think that when you are crook it ultimately all comes down to the type of food we poke in our pie hole, just my opinion.

A lot of the time it doesn't.

And no you still didn't answer the question. No cryptic answers please, Why wouldn't you go to a GP to get your vitamin levels checked?

A lot of the time it doesn't.

And no you still didn't answer the question. No cryptic answers please, Why wouldn't you go to a GP to get your vitamin levels checked?

A lot of the time it does.

And yes I did.
Why and when would you go to the doctor and ask him to check your vitamin levels?