• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hell yeah I was on protectionist too

Sad that the Japanese horse passed away in the stable after the race

Dis fuken meet is fuken rigged, always has been, field full of donkeys to get the owners into the birdcage, fuken joke, kunce of a race.
no one wins this kunce of a rigged race, gonna get even more pissed now, fukit.

Yeah is a fuck race since all the international horses started coming.
Bring back the old days.

International horses are what make it a good race. Home field advantage, if our horses are any good they should win.

Picked the trifecta! Couldn't believe it!
Shit that I only put $4 on it. Such a poor kunce.
Still I walked away with more than I put in, so thats good enough for me.
Enough to buy another kg of Protein.

Picked the trifecta! Couldn't believe it!
Shit that I only put $4 on it. Such a poor kunce.
Still I walked away with more than I put in, so thats good enough for me.
Enough to buy another kg of Protein.

Hey kunce, I have an idea, why don't you shut the fuck up?!

Lol at all the morons calling for the banning of horse racing because a horse died.

Do they realise that most race horses will be dog food if horse racing is banned.

I wonder how many of these idiots drive cars still when no doubt they have run over their fair share of animals.

Lol at all the morons calling for the banning of horse racing because a horse died.

Do they realise that most race horses will be dog food if horse racing is banned.

I wonder how many of these idiots drive cars still when no doubt they have run over their fair share of animals.

There are clowns in everyday life and this just proves it......

Racing industry is a multimillion dollar industry creating thousands of jobs and they get 40 protestors show up wanting to ban whips in racing (which are necessary) and jumps racing and blah blah blah.

Sick of all these dogooders who have no idea getting so much publicity....

There are clowns in everyday life and this just proves it......

Racing industry is a multimillion dollar industry creating thousands of jobs and they get 40 protestors show up wanting to ban whips in racing (which are necessary) and jumps racing and blah blah blah.

Sick of all these dogooders who have no idea getting so much publicity....

Like a lot of things and we see it here as well the loudest people criticizing certain industries and usually those with the least knowledge on the industry they are talking about.