• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I loves yah Barry but I gotta agree with Fadi. Pissing off the majority of the World's population might not be the smartest thing:

In the World:

Christians - 2.2 billion
Muslims - 1.6 billion
Hindu - 1 billion
Buddhists - 500 million
Jews - 14 million
Other Religions - a lot

Atheists - in the minority. Take care Barry :)

I loves yah Barry but I gotta agree with Fadi. Pissing off the majority of the World's population might not be the smartest thing:

In the World:

Christians - 2.2 billion
Muslims - 1.6 billion
Hindu - 1 billion
Buddhists - 500 million
Jews - 14 million
Other Religions - a lot

Atheists - in the minority. Take care Barry :)

Lol. You are talking like all regions people are in this together.
Since the various religious beliefs are incompatable with each other I won't be pissing off a significant number of people different compared to any religious person.

And if a lot of people being religious is a reason to believe thats a fucked up way of thinking.

In any case dont most religions preach compassion, understanding and all that. So why would most religious people be pissed off with someone that just doesn't have a religion. They are more likely to be pissed of with competitive religious beliefs. So you likely have more people pissed off with you.

Time for a new line of thinking mate.

Lol. You are talking like all regions people are in this together.
Since the various religious beliefs are incompatable with each other I won't be pissing off a significant number of people different compared to any religious person.

And if a lot of people being religious is a reason to believe thats a fucked up way of thinking.

In any case dont most religions preach compassion, understanding and all that. So why would most religious people be pissed off with someone that just doesn't have a religion. They are more likely to be pissed of with competitive religious beliefs. So you likely have more people pissed off with you.

Time for a new line of thinking mate.

Hmmmm ......

Christians and Muslims aside Baz, theres still 1 billion Hindus who may not be too thrilled with your interactions with Cows. Then theres @Shrek; he just enjoys the togetherness of a good public stoning :p

Hmmmm ......

Christians and Muslims aside Baz, theres still 1 billion Hindus who may not be too thrilled with your interactions with Cows. Then theres @Shrek; he just enjoys the togetherness of a good public stoning :p

So you don't eat beef?

In any case good luck trying to live your life trying not to upset any religious group. Why would you give a fuck what they think.

Saw a story today of a woman who was beaten to death, dragged through the streets, then set alight. And she was not guilty of the "crime" she was supposed to have committed.

All in the name of religion.

Thousands of people involved too...didnt seem like they were preventing this act...rather endorsing it.

Just another senseless inhuman act to confirm that staying clear or religion (for me and my family) is the right thing to do.

Saw a story today of a woman who was beaten to death, dragged through the streets, then set alight. And she was not guilty of the "crime" she was supposed to have committed.

All in the name of religion.

Thousands of people involved too...didnt seem like they were preventing this act...rather endorsing it.

Just another senseless inhuman act to confirm that staying clear or religion (for me and my family) is the right thing to do.
I find it troubling when both, atheists and religious people find it important to examine negative acts in light of the people committing them and not the banner under which they commit them. It took me 28 years to realise that I myself was one of those examiners once upon a time Tim. I'm not judging you brother, just expressing my thoughts that I too was on your side of the fence in yesteryears. Peace...

Last edited:
I find it troubling when both, atheists and religious people find it important to examine negative acts in light of the people committing them and not the banner under which they commit them. It took me 28 years to realise that I myself was one of those examiners once upon a time Tim. I'm not judging you brother, just expressing my thoughts that I too was on your side of the fence in yesteryears. Peace...

Why should the religions that these people commit these terrible acts in the name of escape blame. That's true head in the sand stuff.

It was an entirely unnecessary act. I'm blaming the interpretation of the religion. I'm blaming the people involved for being so naive. I'm blaming thier entirely society for condoning it. And i can also blame religion itself, as religion (of most kinds) seems to create these bullshit scenarios over and over and over again.

It's all very WTF.

It was an entirely unnecessary act. I'm blaming the interpretation of the religion. I'm blaming the people involved for being so naive. I'm blaming thier entirely society for condoning it. And i can also blame religion itself, as religion (of most kinds) seems to create these bullshit scenarios over and over and over again.It's all very WTF.
You are right. People commit these acts in the name of their interpretation of religion but the religion escapes the blame by saying its the minority or the wrong interpretation of religion. It's a cop out. The specific religions need to take the blame, interpretation isn't an excuse, especially in cases where the teachings specifically say to kill or harm the non believers wether is supposed to be taken literally or not according to religious "expers" it doesn't matter. Like I said before some religious books need a seroius update for today's times.

You are right. People commit these acts in the name of their interpretation of religion but the religion escapes the blame by saying its the minority or the wrong interpretation of religion. It's a cop out. The specific religions need to take the blame, interpretation isn't an excuse, especially in cases where the teachings specifically say to kill or harm the non believers wether is supposed to be taken literally or not according to religious "expers" it doesn't matter. Like I said before some religious books need a seroius update for today's times.
I'm not sure why we talk about religion and people as being two seperate things.
Religion is man made, it didn't happen all by itself but you're right these people need to take responsibility if indeed it is the minority that go against what their religion teaches, which I don't believe to be true.

But here's a thought, if there are people committing murderous acts in the name of Islam which is contrary to what Islam actually teaches, therefore you'd think it would be a gross insult to Allah, then why doesn't almighty Allah do something about it.
Where's Allah when you need him

Words are a good start (unless it's just lip service) now do something about it.

But here's a thought, if there are people committing murderous acts in the name of Islam which is contrary to what Islam actually teaches, therefore you'd think it would be a gross insult to Allah, then why doesn't almighty Allah do something about it.
Where's Allah when you need him

More stupidity. Why aren't Christians proclaiming they're not all paedophiles and taking the law into their own hands? Instead they continue to attend churches that have been protecting and hiding the systematic sexual abusers of vulnerable children and hold some of the key facilitators of this culture in high esteem. Why? Because we know they are not all paedophiles and don't let the actions of a small group dictate our opinion of the wider community. It's common sense. Why is Islam any different? Because you think all Muslims have dark skin or share some other trait that resonates with ingrained prejudices?