• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Does anyone have any experience with carrying vials and or syringes/needles on planes( in cargo hold) Checked baggage?
Specifically domestic flights? Thanks.

Hi bro. :rolleyes:
I think you can use armidex .25 mg EOD. If you see some gyno symptoms use 20 mgs nolva a day for as long as it takes for them to go away (usually 1-3 days).

Does anyone have any experience with carrying vials and or syringes/needles on planes( in cargo hold) Checked baggage?
Specifically domestic flights? Thanks.
I somehow flew during the course. I was allowed to keep them in my luggage, but I had a certificate from my doctor friend. It was long ago however. Who knows how now.

Dianabol without testosterone damage your liver! That is why I suggest buy test E

It has been over 60 years since Hodges and Huggins described a relationship between serum testosterone levels and prostate cancer progression.
Did you know about this?

I want to know what guys that are in steroids do when they are FIFO. Like to they take it with them or do they just not inject for 2 or 3 weeks?

Steroid misuse has been associated with liver damage,tumors,and a rare condition called peliosis hepatis, in which blood-filled cysts form in the liver.The cysts can rupture, causing internal bleeding and even death in rare cases. Many people who inject anabolic steroids may use nonsterile injection techniques or share contaminated needles with other users. This puts these steroid users at risk for acquiring life threatening viral infections, such as HIV and hepatitis B and C
Yes, I heard a case when a dude had cirrhosis of the liver after taking it, but he did not use them correctly

I want to know what guys that are in steroids do when they are FIFO. Like to they take it with them or do they just not inject for 2 or 3 weeks?

They probably have to grow up, hold down a job and not use steroids. No one on a mine site wants some roided fuckhead jeapordising everyone’s safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They probably have to grow up, hold down a job and not use steroids. No one on a mine site wants some roided fuckhead jeapordising everyone’s safety.

You know the whole “roid rage” stereotype is largely just that right [emoji848]

You know the whole “roid rage” stereotype is largely just that right [emoji848]

Just like junkies they live in denial. Messing with hormones alters behaviour. If they’re not roid raging, they are depressed or moody from all the ups and downs. People work away from their families to make money, and they don’t need to be dealing with some moody drug-injecting risk-taking dickhead who is at an increased risk of dropping dead whilst operating plant and equipment.

Just like junkies they live in denial. Messing with hormones alters behaviour. If they’re not roid raging, they are depressed or moody from all the ups and downs. People work away from their families to make money, and they don’t need to be dealing with some moody drug-injecting risk-taking dickhead who is at an increased risk of dropping dead whilst operating plant and equipment.

Triggered much?

You should check out the TRT & Hormone Optimization YouTube channel and tell me that those guys are “moody risk taking dickheads” [emoji23]

Unless a mining camp has a decent gym no one is going to do a full cycle while away. They are more likely to do TRT/HRT.

Would you rather a low-T, depressed guy driving a haul truck or someone with normal levels?

Triggered much?

You should check out the TRT & Hormone Optimization YouTube channel and tell me that those guys are “moody risk taking dickheads” [emoji23]

Unless a mining camp has a decent gym no one is going to do a full cycle while away. They are more likely to do TRT/HRT.

Would you rather a low-T, depressed guy driving a haul truck or someone with normal levels?

You have switched the topic to doctor-prescribed and doctor-administered TRT. The fake natty gym bros who abuse prescribed TRT at several times the therapeutic dosage are no different to the abusers of black market steroids. They can fuck off home back to their mummy and let the real men do the work.

No employer is going to have a problem with legitimate TRT patients. Very few of those genuine cases will be under the age of 40 unless they have serious health problems.

I don’t care for the YouTube experts who have doctor-shopped to get TRT for their own vanity, with no underlying medical condition. It’s normal for testosterone to decline as you age. If someone is depressed then go and see a mental health professional. I doubt very much that they would prescribe test as a treatment for mental illness.

Last edited:
Knew one Bloke who was a normal good Bloke. First cycle; Test, Mast and something else. He turned into this stubborn, ruthlessly ambitious, arsehole.
Test flu is gunna change your mood. Tren fucks you up, just the lack of sleep will turn you into a grumpy ass. Juicejunky use to say Mast makes you aggressive.
Steroid users themselves will tell you, it exacerbates personality flaws.