• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

sammaeltdo

So im 20 years old, 6'3 and around 100-105kgs (havent weighed myself lately) been only training consistently for 2 years but have been researching and training on and off since i was 14. I started my first cycle of 400mg of test, injected every other day and the results are insane. my coach says it looks like ive put on around 8kg of lean mass and lost atleast 5kgs of fat. noticeably more vascular. Im very naturally muscular, i have very broad shoulders and i carry lots of fat in my legs so my mid section stays relatively lean. My favorite part of this cycle was a massive strength explosion. my 1rm for bench was 100kg, after 11 weeks i can 142.5 for 2 and i deadlift 210 for 3. i have on older brother who is 23 and we both work out. he has a much more athletic build and i have a more stocky "fat" build. we both have the same coach who coaches us because we are long time friends. Every-time i hit a new pr my family and friends (im pretty open about my use, if someone i know asks ill tell) especially my brother always seem to scoff at me and say things like "youre cheating" or "yeh because steroids"

My main point is i work hard every day, take every set to failure push myself to the limits in the gym, hyper focused on maintaining a clean diet and focus on time under tension, proper form, going to failure etc. and im not in denial, i know steroids help alot but im still working my ass off and when i share results i hate how people minimise them. I especially hate when people say its cheating, how can a recreational choice i made to enhance myself for my own benefit cheating, whos being cheated? anyone can take what i take, but not everyone can train hard and eat right and do whats necessary to make the gains i have made. Steroids in the recreational sense are not cheating. i feel like cheating implies theres a victim, someone or an organisation that you are gaining an advantage over, but i take steroids just so can be better faster. which is an ode to my impatient nature.

i think im about 15% body fat, i have abs but my ass and quads are still fat as hell lmao. my girlfriend is jealous of my cake

Then you will not maintain what you gain. So probably not worth it.

i mean im no where near my genetic potential so why would i lose it? i could naturally maintain 20+ more kilos of lean mass on my frame. i just dont want to train for 10 years to get there. id rather train super hard for 3 years, reach my genetic limit and then maintain for the rest of my life. as long as im eating enough, stimulating the muscle through resistance training and my genetics allow it ill lose very little muscle.

Then you will not maintain what you gain. So probably not worth it.

the same argument could be made for natural body building. you gonna maintain that muscle your whole life? no? then theres no point gaining it lmao. youll just lose it when youre 35-40

the same argument could be made for natural body building. you gonna maintain that muscle your whole life? no? then theres no point gaining it lmao. youll just lose it when youre 35-40

Lose it at 35???
WTF?

A lot of guys peak at that age.

How the hell you gonna sustain high levels of test once you come off?

Last edited:
Lose it at 35???
WTF?

A lot of guys peak at that age.

How the hell you gonna sustain high levels of test once you come off?

wdym? my natural rhythm will kick back in after pct, ill easily maintain 90% of the mass ive gained

Last edited by a moderator:
wdym? my natural rhythm will kick back in after pct, ill easily maintain 90% of the mass ive gained

You may hold on to 90% if you do one cycle and add maybe 2-3 kg of lean mass.

Cycle for years and years you lose a fair chunk.

So im 20 years old, 6'3 and around 100-105kgs (havent weighed myself lately) been only training consistently for 2 years but have been researching and training on and off since i was 14. I started my first cycle of 400mg of test, injected every other day and the results are insane. my coach says it looks like ive put on around 8kg of lean mass and lost atleast 5kgs of fat. noticeably more vascular. Im very naturally muscular, i have very broad shoulders and i carry lots of fat in my legs so my mid section stays relatively lean. My favorite part of this cycle was a massive strength explosion. my 1rm for bench was 100kg, after 11 weeks i can 142.5 for 2 and i deadlift 210 for 3. i have on older brother who is 23 and we both work out. he has a much more athletic build and i have a more stocky "fat" build. we both have the same coach who coaches us because we are long time friends. Every-time i hit a new pr my family and friends (im pretty open about my use, if someone i know asks ill tell) especially my brother always seem to scoff at me and say things like "youre cheating" or "yeh because steroids"

My main point is i work hard every day, take every set to failure push myself to the limits in the gym, hyper focused on maintaining a clean diet and focus on time under tension, proper form, going to failure etc. and im not in denial, i know steroids help alot but im still working my ass off and when i share results i hate how people minimise them. I especially hate when people say its cheating, how can a recreational choice i made to enhance myself for my own benefit cheating, whos being cheated? anyone can take what i take, but not everyone can train hard and eat right and do whats necessary to make the gains i have made. Steroids in the recreational sense are not cheating. i feel like cheating implies theres a victim, someone or an organisation that you are gaining an advantage over, but i take steroids just so can be better faster. which is an ode to my impatient nature.

cool story bro