• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

July member of the month now closed , August MOTM open

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
July member of the month is now closed , pm me your votes for august

I'm not really keen on the idea mr admin.
Too speculative and too much focus on one.

Just my thoughts.
Posted via Mobile Device

i would never win it as i have never in the life of my time here posted 1 informative post. :D

and i dont intend to

U big post whore

post-it-bikini.jpg

Last edited:
Dave for mine.

Very informative, well mannered, accurate advice, helpful and very active which is important.

Have some fun Andy. Go Ceffo, he has jiggling boobs in his avatar I mean how many others on here have jiggling boobs and girls half naked covered in post it notes for us?

Look; It's my right to be GOM.

Your'e all just a pack of nut swingers hiding behind keyboards attempting to be experts about something that is actually very quite simple.
But I will vote for the bloke with the pic of a nice arse in his avatar if I can remember the name, I just hope it's not his arse.

Or it could be we just like discussing training when we are not training. But I do like to swing my nuts, makes me feel good.

It is about congratulating someone who has gone out of their way to help or inspire others not a who knows the most contest, personally I do not care if I get nominated or win. And I believe your wrote in your post that we are trying to be experts on a simple matter so I assumed you were talking about our discussions in the forums.