• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
So snake season is upon us

the other week i was out on the bike and saw this shiny stick on the path , ffarrrrk it's a fucking snake

the other day i was out on the bike again , and spotted another snake , this bastard scared the shit out of me , just as i got close to it , it reared up half it's body length , i was getting myself ready for the strike , but it went off into the grass , i think i needed to change my dacks after nearly shitting myself

then the other day i came around the path , it was a sweeping bend so couldn't see around the other side , just i got into the clearing i saw a snake curled up in a coil in the middle of the path

All i could do was unclip from the pedals and lift my legs up as high as i could get them

Of course, they dodnt make snakes like they used to, back in my day snakes where a lot tougher

Luxury. We used to dream of seeing just one snake. We used to live in a rolled up newspaper in a culvert and the snakes used to come in and climb up trouser leg.

Tell young people that today and they won't believe you.

Last edited:
So snake season is upon us

the other week i was out on the bike and saw this shiny stick on the path , ffarrrrk it's a fucking snake

the other day i was out on the bike again , and spotted another snake , this bastard scared the shit out of me , just as i got close to it , it reared up half it's body length , i was getting myself ready for the strike , but it went off into the grass , i think i needed to change my dacks after nearly shitting myself

then the other day i came around the path , it was a sweeping bend so couldn't see around the other side , just i got into the clearing i saw a snake curled up in a coil in the middle of the path

All i could do was unclip from the pedals and lift my legs up as high as i could get them

scary stuff indeed.

Luxury. We used to dream of seeing just one snake. We used to live in a rolled up newspaper in a culvert and the snakes used to come in and climb up trouser leg.

Tell young people that today and they won't believe you.

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle.

if we were LUCKY!

Holy mackeral, they're not kidding when they say the Deepression era and living in the 1800's was hard yakka!

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle.

if we were LUCKY!

You sumvabatch.

Right then.

There were 350 of us living in a a Thai snake pit. Every morning we had to do calisthenics for 30 min before going to work at the venom factory where we worked for 25 hours and got home one hour after we had to get up for work.

All we had to eat was cobra and the occasional black mamba. We had so many snake bites on us we would deflate very time we sneezed. My brother Wilfred had so many snake bites on his willie he had to take clarinet lessons to learn how to hold it when peeing.

Tell yooong people that today and they won't believe you.

Let me interpret this for you

There were 350 of us living in a a Thai snake pit.
My extended family and I lived in a tropical paradise where...

Every morning we had to do calisthenics for 30 min
We exercised daily to retain our vigour...

before going to work at the venom factory where we worked for 25 hours and got home one hour after we had to get up for work.
And were provided with jobs and career development opportunities in the medical field, although it was, at times, hard work...

All we had to eat was cobra and the occasional black mamba.
But we always had a variety of fresh food on the table...

We had so many snake bites on us we would deflate very time we sneezed.
And access to the latest experimental cosmetic therapies to maintain our youthful glow...

My brother Wilfred had so many snake bites on his willie he had to take clarinet lessons to learn how to hold it when peeing.
My brother Wilfred used to get a bit carried away with the 'botox' so we had to direct his enthusiasm using music and arts...

Tell yooong people that today and they won't believe you.
If kids today knew how good life was, they wouldn't even get out of bed...

Yuppies.

Obviously, they did not make snakes like they used to, back in my day snakes where significantly harder...

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards